The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: 2006_0317Pups0261.JPG

What little fatties :D They are gorgeous :wub: :wub: I am counting down the days. :sweating:

They grow soooo quickly don't they :) / :( .........It's lovely seeing the day to day changes and developments though, and you can lose hours at a time just watching and playing with them can't you :D ...........Your gang are looking great :wub:

Strike Whippets said:
They grow soooo quickly don't they  :):(   .........It's lovely seeing the day to day changes and developments though, and you can lose hours at a time just watching and playing with them can't you  :D ...........Your gang are looking great  :wub:
Your right Hannah - my house is a complete tip :x I can't stop looking at them :wub:

Jacquie said:
little wilf blends into his blanket in that picture, good job you didnt put him in the washing machine along with the blanket[lol] i will give you a call and arrange to come and see them, i bet there really fun to play with now :wub: :wub: :wub:

smoochygooch said:
Jacquie said:
little wilf blends into his blanket in that picture, good job you didnt put him in the washing machine along with the blanket[lol] i will give you a call and arrange to come and see them, i bet there really fun to play with now :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi Cursty,

They are so much fun now just watching them play :wub:

:D Hi Jacquie, pups are looking :huggles: :wub: Wish I could be there everyday to just watch them and :p :p Your little girl looks so lovely, as do the boys :wub: We have named our boy Archie :thumbsup: so maybe you could call him by his name. Gives em charactor doesn't it?. Which one is my Archie? :wub:

all the best shaz and Billxxxxxxxx

Oh dear Shaz,normally Jacquie would have replied very promptly!!!!guess she is busy,wonder what is taking up all her time lately???.Washing machine still going Jacq? :sweating: x

Your right Les, the washing machine hasn't stopped :lol:

It was my nephew Jack's birthday yesterday and we went out for a meal :)

I will be taking some more photos tonight when I'm home from work and I'll take some of Archie just for Sharon :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: Pups are 4 weeks old today, and this is Archie - John & Sharon's boy weighing 4lb - 3oz :wub: 2006_0321Pups0285.JPG

:wub: Archie :wub: 2006_0321Pups0279.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back