The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: 2006_0314Pups0244.JPG

Thanks Jacquie, all these piccys, :wub: :wub: its the next best thing, with not being able to have a cuddle. :D

oh jacq, they are sooooo sweet, i just love them all, wilf looks as if hes larfing in the 2nd picture, they look alot more brindle then in the first pictures, amazing how quick they change. :wub:

What a bunch of little angels this is the age i love best lots of work but well well worth it,they look stunning Jacq.How have they adapted to thier new bed ?

finalez said:
What a bunch of little angels this is the age i love best lots of work but well well worth it,they look stunning Jacq.How have they adapted to thier new bed ?
i'm At school i love the picture of wilf with his mouth open i will come see them soon !!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

finalez said:
Hi Les,

Pups love there new bed :thumbsup: They seem to know my voice now when I get in from work they start barking :wub:

naylorwhippets said:
Thanks Jacquie, all these piccys, :wub:   :wub: its  the next best thing, with not being able to have a cuddle. :D
Glad you like the pictures Diane :) Only 4 weeks and your be able to have lots of cuddles :wub:

smoochygooch said:
oh jacq, they are sooooo sweet, i just love them all, wilf looks as if hes larfing in the 2nd picture, they look alot more brindle then in the first pictures, amazing how quick they change. :wub:
Hi Cursty,

I just can't believe how quickly they grow and how much they change from week to week (w00t)

Holly Holly,does you school know you were on k9 ? (w00t) or did they think you were doing some boring studying!!! o:) o:) .Honestly..........A true Whippeteer x

finalez said:
Holly Holly,does you school know you were on k9 ? (w00t)   or did they think you were doing some boring studying!!! o:)   o:) .Honestly..........A true Whippeteer x
:)) She certainly is bless her :huggles: a true whippiteer thru and tru :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back