The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hello Dianne, how r u ?, and seth and wilf, I can see wilf has recovered his gastly ordeal, he is looking lovely, and obviously chasing well. I have a pic of sky and he looks very much like wilf, bless,

View attachment 35594

peddermccoy said:
Hello Dianne, how r u ?, and seth and wilf, I can see wilf has recovered his gastly ordeal, he is looking lovely, and obviously chasing well. I have a pic of sky and he looks very much like wilf, bless,

Hi Sharon, we are all well this end for a change :D

Wilf has recovered really well :thumbsup: I love the pic of Sky, have you any more of Sky, Archie & Peds :thumbsup:

See you at the champs.

I'm so glad Wilf has recovered so well :wub: .....Look forward to seeing all of the pups at the champs :D .....ps please help keep Oddy safe :lol:

naylorwhippets said:
peddermccoy said:

Hi Sharon, we are all well this end for a change :D

Wilf has recovered really well :thumbsup: I love the pic of Sky, have you any more of Sky, Archie & Peds :thumbsup:

See you at the champs.

DEAR DIANE,

:D :D YOU MUST BE READING MY MIND EVER SINCE WE TALKED AT THE NORTHERN OPEN I HAVE BEEN WONDERING HOW WILF WAS DOING AND BOY DOES HE LOOK GORGEOUS. :wub: :wub:

HOPE TO MEET HIM IN THE FLESH AND INTRODUCE HIM TO DEEDEE,BLUEBOY AND HATELEY.

ALL THE BEST AND KEEP THE PICS COMING.................MANDY

Wilf looks fantastic what a recovery Diane :thumbsup: looks as if he's having a great time at racing :wub:

So glad Wilf is back to normal after his horrible experience. What happened to the ears (w00t) . Bless him, is he teething :- "

He's looking very keen for you Diane :thumbsup:

Joanna said:
So glad Wilf is back to normal after his horrible experience. What happened to the ears (w00t) . Bless him, is he teething :- " He's looking very keen for you Diane :thumbsup:

Hi Jo, we don't really know what happened to his ears (w00t)

They are up most of the time now. We think its because he just can't miss a trick. :lol:

mandyrfc said:
naylorwhippets said:
finalez said:
Wilf looks fantastic what a recovery Diane  :thumbsup: looks as if he's having a great time at racing :wub:
Hi Leslie, Wilf loves to run for the lure :D He is very very keen :thumbsup:

What age is he now Diane???? :D

Hi Mandy, Wilf is seven months today :wub:

The little buggar has just had a bath, after having rolled in nice fresh cow poo :x He was a nice shade of green :x

He is now in his new donut bed, feeling very sorry for himself :wub: :wub:

Hi Dianne, looking forward to seeing Seth and Wilf at the champs, and yourselves of course, you had better keep a tight rain on wilf, cos I might just have to steel him,LOL, all the best

shaz john and boys X

I'm showing off my new signature :D Huge thankyou to Joanna, I have been driving her mad all day :p You really are a computer wiz :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquie said:
I'm showing off my new signature  :D Huge thankyou to Joanna, I have been driving her mad all day  :p   You really are a computer wiz  :thumbsup:
You're signature looks great Jacquie :thumbsup:

Gus just looks like our Misty in that photo, is he a silver brindle??

Yes he is :thumbsup: He is quite an unusual colour brindle :wub:

Update, Pups now 7 and a half months - Gus :wub:

2006_1008Pups0459.JPG

Cant believe how grown up they look Jacquie, was having a sly peek when they where having there pics taken, they are all gorgeous but Wilf is soooo cute. :wub: Love your signature btw :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back