The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Joanna said:
Well done Gus, that must have been lovely for you Jac to see him clearing. :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:   :wub:

I couldn't stop smiling Joanna :D My other pups are all going up with other dogs and showing great potential :thumbsup: Roll on 2007 :)

Well Done Gus :cheers: I know little Wilfy is going well 8)

Hi Gus Wilf and Eddie, an updated picture of big bro Archie,

For Jaquie,. I'll try and get some of him standing on field (if he will keep still for 1 min lol)xx

archiebald.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't he handsome :wub: Thanks for that Sharon. He's looking more and more like Maggie everytime I see him :D Happy New Year, hope to see you on Sunday :thumbsup:

:wub: Gus & Archie both watching the racing :wub: 2006_1230Pups0281.JPG

Archie is a real handsome lad :wub:

And little Edee looks all grown up :wub:

Best of luck to them all for 2007 :thumbsup:

your dogs have really grown up into beautiful whippets :wub:

They are all absolutely stunning Jaquie :wub: I can't believe how much they have all grown. I am anticipating some really fantastic racing from them all this year........ :thumbsup:

I think this is little Edee at the Weyhill last Easter :cheers:

They are all absolutely stunning Jacquie :wub: I can't believe how much they have all grown. I am anticipating some really fantastic racing from them all this year........ :thumbsup:

pup_sm.jpg

Oops, lost a connection and then it came back after I had pressed reply again! :b

Thanks for that Jo :thumbsup: Yes that's Edee, or mare bag as the kids call her :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back