The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
They're looking nice. It will be interesting watching them run this year. I love seeing all the new puppies running each year.

Great photo of Edee. She looks like a little wild thing :D She always has had a lot of character :wub:

Wilf and his partners in crime! (w00t)

the_whippet_gang.JPG

naylorwhippets said:
Wilf and his partners in crime!  (w00t)

:wub: Wilf looks lovely with his entourage (w00t)

I want to have a basket full of whippets :angry: :( :huggles:

naylorwhippets said:
Wilf and his partners in crime!  (w00t)
Lovely photo Diane. I am looking forward to seeing Wilf and Co this year. That is a brilliant big bed, I wonder if my two boys would share one? Mine tend to like their own personal space on the whole, but I love it when they do snuggle :thumbsup:

Thats a lovely picture Diane, where was the lovely Gypsy :huggles:

Jacquie,

Thought you'd like this one - which one has the biggest ears!!! Simba or Gus??

CIMG0131.JPG

:wub: He's still handsome, even with the ears :wub:

:wub: Edee got cleared for racing today at Andover. I'm very pleased with my little 16 pounder :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquie said:
:wub: Edee got cleared for racing today at Andover.  I'm very pleased with my little 16 pounder :wub:
Congrats Edee. Now a proper racing whippie. All these pups getting ready for their first year of racing. Exciting times for the owners and breeders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquie said:
:wub: Edee got cleared for racing today at Andover.  I'm very pleased with my little 16 pounder :wub:

View attachment 39979 Well Done Edeeyahoo.gif

I so wish I'd been there to see it :(

All those 16lbers better be afraid, very afraid, I think she's going to whoop some butts (w00t)

Edee looked brilliant yesterday, so pleased she cleared :thumbsup: Lovely to see Gus running so well too. I have a feeling this litter will cause a few sharp intakes of breath this year :huggles: Nice to see you all yesterday :cheers:

TC said:
Jacquie said:

View attachment 39979 Well Done EdeeView attachment 39980

I so wish I'd been there to see it :(

All those 16lbers better be afraid, very afraid, I think she's going to whoop some butts (w00t)

Thanks Tracy :thumbsup: She has got her work cut out for her this year :sweating: That 16lb group isn't easy :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back