The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
and another :wub: :thumbsup:

P62archie_at_harvel_2.jpg

last one :D

and a great big well done to all finalists and all runners, it was a great day, and thank you to all officials :thumbsup: you did a great job :cheers:

all the best shazxx

archie_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Sharon they are lovely photos :thumbsup: Archie looks so handsome :wub:

:) well done archie and baby love she is a love :wub:

Thanks Maureen Jacquie and Julie for your comments, they did us proud :D didn't they Jacquie? :thumbsup: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

all the best shaz, Archie :wub: and dad (The Real McCoy :wub: )

shaz pedder said:
Thanks Maureen Jacquie and Julie for your comments, they did us proud  :D   didn't they Jacquie?  :thumbsup:   :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:
all the best shaz, Archie  :wub:   and dad (The Real McCoy  :wub: )

Yes it was one of those days to remember :D Archie is like a power house :thumbsup:

Thanks Diane :D That's cheered me up looking at Wilfy pictures at work this morning :lol:

The last one he looks like Lily sitting in the frog position :wub: Looking forward to having a cuddle next weekend :huggles:

Huge [SIZE=14pt]Well Done [/SIZE]to our Wilf [SIZE=14pt]"Life in The Fast Lane"[/SIZE] who came fourth yesterday at the Northern open and winning your heat and quarter finals :thumbsup: myself and Jim were so very proud of you :wub: Had you not been injured I think the result of the final would of been very different :D

Unfortunately Maggie (Brown Eyed Girl) also came off lame :(

:wub: Wilf feeling sorry for himself :wub: 2007_0715Pups0097.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: I might be injured but I can still do an excellent impression of Superman (w00t) 2007_0715Pups0100.JPG

What lovely pic's of my gorgeous boy :wub:

Yes Julie he does like showing off his plums :lol:

We are sooooooo proud of our boy, he ran a blinder in each of his races :D

He's going to see a greyhound vet in the morning, so fingers crossed for a speedy recovery! :sweating:

Wilfy wishes his aunt Maggie a speedy recovery! :* xxxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back