The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well Done jacquie, he looks great in his jacket :thumbsup:

Wow way to go :D Gus Edee & Archie :cheers:

No stopping them now Jacquie :D :thumbsup: Gus really looks the part in his velvet jacket :wub:

(w00t) great result :cheers: well done........your babies are growing up :thumbsup:

naylorwhippets said:
Wow way to go :D Gus Edee & Archie :cheers: No stopping them now Jacquie :D   :thumbsup: Gus really looks the part in his velvet jacket :wub:

Thanks Dianne, yes he looks GREAT in his jacket doesn't he :thumbsup: and he runs just at well :luck: Jacquie and I are so PROUD of our pups, looking forward very much to this years racing with ALL of them.

all the best shazxxx

:cheers: Well Done Ment-2-Be on winning the Maiden 24 - 27lb group at gloucester today and to Baby Love 2nd in the Maiden 14 - 19lb group. :cheers:

It was great seeing their finals. :D

Lorraine & Boys

P.S mum says 'Congratulations' sorry she couldn't be there to watch, but hopes to be at the Champs :thumbsup:

Yes, well done Archie and Edee, Jacquie, I am really thrilled for you and Jim, what a BRILLIANT litter.

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done Archie "Ment-2-Be"[/SIZE] on winning his maiden group at Gloucester yesterday :wub: Unbeaten all day :thumbsup: View attachment 44584

Last edited by a moderator:
:wub: what a handsom boy :thumbsup:

shaz looking good aswell :huggles:

Jungle book said:
:cheers: Well Done Ment-2-Be on winning the Maiden 24 - 27lb group at gloucester today and to Baby Love 2nd in the Maiden 14 - 19lb group. :cheers:
It was great seeing their finals. :D

Lorraine & Boys

P.S mum says 'Congratulations' sorry she couldn't be there to watch, but hopes to be at the Champs :thumbsup:

Thanks Lorraine, didn't they do well :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: Baby Love :wub: was great, Gus :wub: was too, can't wait to see Wilf race, he looked so handsom :huggles: yesterday :p , really really looking forward to the champs, see you there Lorraine, and of course MUM :D .

all the best shaz and Archie :wub:

naylorwhippets said:
Fantastic news (w00t) Way to go Archie & Edee :cheers: Sooooooo chuffed for you all :D

Thanks Dianne, and I must say how handsom Wilf looks :huggles: , I haven't seen him for quite a while :( , must remember to bring my camera at the champs, and get lots of pics of him :D ,

all the best shazxxx

shaz pedder said:
naylorwhippets said:
Fantastic news (w00t) Way to go Archie & Edee :cheers: Sooooooo chuffed for you all :D

Thanks Dianne, and I must say how handsom Wilf looks :huggles: , I haven't seen him for quite a while :( , must remember to bring my camera at the champs, and get lots of pics of him :D ,

all the best shazxxx

I was meant to take some piccys of Wilf but Diane had to go early :( I did get to have a cuddle though and gave Wilfy some sausages which he was really pleased with :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done to Wilf "Life in The Fast Lane"[/SIZE] for getting cleared for racing today :thumbsup:

Couldn't resist putting this picture on of him :wub:

2006_0311Pups0197.JPG

awww what a sweetie..... :wub:

thats it now jaquie, all your babies are on the track :thumbsup:

:luck: well done wilf good luck diane and dave

Awww what a cutie Wilfy was as a babe :huggles: A massive [SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE [/SIZE]for passing his proven trials

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back