The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jacquie said:
Gus won the main final today at Harvel  :thumbsup: Here he is with my twin neices  :wub:
Main Final

Kaa  :wub:

Stripey Tara

Heross

Just Wonderful

Just seen this post, and I am SO PROUD of Gus, :wub: as I am with all the litter :huggles: , hope you have many celibrations to come :luck: :luck: :luck: Leslie, he is handsom for sure :wub: :thumbsup: see you at Weyhill this weekend :luck:

all the best to Gus Edee Wilf and Archie :wub: this year :sweating: :sweating:

its enough to turn someone to drink (w00t) :x o:)

:wub: Edee, racing name "Baby Love" won the consolation final at Andover yesterday :wub: 2007_0409Pups0066.JPG

:wub: Gus racing name "Kaa" was fourth in the champs final yesterday. Here he is with his trophy :wub: 2007_0416Pups0070.JPG

:wub: Archie racing name "Ment-2-Be" was fourth in the champs final yesterday. Here he is with his trophy :wub: 2007_0416Pups0071.JPG

WOW

I am in awe. It would be a dream come true to be placed in a final at the Champs

Well done pups :cheers:

Jim has a pressie in the post Jaq.....Look out for the postie tommorow. It should fulfil his latent desire which he is hiding as a supermarket manager. I have seen what he would like to be, and the gift will help to satisfy that need :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Jo :thumbsup: I'll keep look out for the post then :D

Well done to eddie archie and gus. it was great to watch them all you must all be proud. look forward to watching them in the future love Maureen and Tony :cheers:

Well done Archie and Gus on both making it to the final at your very first Champs,also to little sis on staying in till the semis what a start to the racing year(well done all proud mum and dads ) :thumbsup: :cheers:

Last edited:
Thank you leslie, we are over the moon with all of them :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: As we are with sash and bell :huggles: :huggles: Here's wishing them all :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: for this year :thumbsup:

all the best shaz john and dad (billy) :huggles:

Strike Whippets said:
Yes well done to the boys ......but little Edee  :*   ......
Thanks Hannagh, they did well didn't they (w00t) and little edee, well, she is such a star :wub: bless her :huggles:

all the best shazxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back