The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Dancing Queen & Vc The Real Mccoy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Archie is looking great Shaz 8) Love the muddy jeans, i have quite a few pairs of those myself :lol:

Thanks to all for your kind comments :lol: and yes, he does get me muddy, but, hey, its worth it lol (w00t) (w00t) Look forward to seeing you all Sunday,

all the best shazxxx

Hi , here's one for Jacquie, pic of billy (The Real Mccoy) when he was 10 weeks old :huggles: :huggles: :wub:

Hi , here's one for Jacquie, pic of billy (The Real Mccoy) when he was 10 weeks old :huggles: :huggles: :wub:

billy_and_ball.jpg

Oh love him, how cute :wub: I can see Gus in him :wub: He looks really blue in that photo :D

Billy looks gorg :wub: ......I can see your pups in him Jacquie ;) and Dobbies the spit of her dad :huggles:

Strike Whippets said:
Billy looks gorg  :wub:   ......I can see your pups in him Jacquie  ;)   and Dobbies the spit of her dad  :huggles:
Yes, she's the same colour as well isn't she? :D

Gus won the main final today at Harvel :thumbsup: Here he is with my twin neices :wub:

Main Final

Kaa :wub:

Stripey Tara

Heross

Just Wonderful

2007_0401Pups0058.JPG

Well done Gus :cheers: Looking forward to seeing this litter run at the Champs :thumbsup:

Well done Gus, he's a bit of a star Jaq, typical he is our group!!!!!!!!!!Bet Lorraine is chuffed :cheers:

Joanna said:
Well done Gus, he's a bit of a star Jaq, typical he is our group!!!!!!!!!!Bet Lorraine is chuffed :cheers:
Lorraine is really chuffed with him :wub: She has a few scratches to show for it though :oops: He is just like his mum :wub:

Way to go Gus :cheers: You clever clever boy :D

Congrats Lorraine, you must be thrilled :D

Aww twins, they are gorgeous Jacquie. :wub:

I'm over the moon with him, especially as mum and dad decided to take a ride out to Harvel yesterday to see the racing & bought my grandad along as well.

My hubby had a pressie waiting for Gus when he got home, a new basket. This is his third one as he keeps chewing the edges off.

Hope to see you all at weyhill.

Dianne we'll see you at the champs. The pups look great! :wub:

Lorraine & boys

Wow! Thats a terrific result Lorraine. You must be so pleased with Gus. The whole litter are looking great as are their cousins, the All Ifs & Butts pups. Bet Mark & Lesley are chuffed with all their "grandchildren" too :D

:cheers: Well Done Gus :cheers:

What a lovely result :thumbsup:

A day to stay in your memory and the first of many such I hope. :thumbsup: Well done Gus.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back