The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Evansent And Tipsy Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The whole litter have names to do with my brother who died aged 40 in January, unfortunately he was an Arsenal supporter, so Dave will be Gooner Get Ya
So sorry to hear about your brother Andy. What name did you pick for Evan?

Evan willbe an anagram of my brothers name, with what you wanted tocall your puppy if it had been a girl,

Its borne hope

hope you like it Steph
I love the name Andy. I have had cancer twice so it fits me exactly.

The whole litter have names to do with my brother who died aged 40 in January, unfortunately he was an Arsenal supporter, so Dave will be Gooner Get Ya
So sorry to hear about your brother Andy. What name did you pick for Evan?

Evan willbe an anagram of my brothers name, with what you wanted tocall your puppy if it had been a girl,

Its borne hope

hope you like it Steph
I love the name Andy. I have had cancer twice so it fits me exactly.

I remember you saying Steph, so I had you in mind when naming him too. I am pleased it is a name that will always mean something to both of us. ;)

:'( :'( :'( where's Dave, let him out the cupboard for a photo :lol:

It wont let me put anymore photos on :( I have reached my max , to put more on I would have to delete the 1st photos of the litter :( :( :( Im not impressed at all :angry:

i had delete aload of old pic from last year awhile ago to make room to put on more :(

email me mine (w00t)

Had to delete some of the photos of the pups from last week so that I could put more on, if there is a way to avoid this please let me know, otherwise I will have to put less photos on :eek:

andy they look great :thumbsup: thankyou so much you must be so pleased with them :)

can,t fault you and anna for our regular dave and litter pics :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: DAVE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Andy you have to upload them to a website, and then add a link. Lots of people on here use photbucket, or if your ISP allocates you some webspace, you could upload them there. Julie needs her daily fix, it's your responsibilty to feed her habit now :lol:

Good thinking June, I have a photobucket account, I will have a look

:wub: well he now has his "real name" :lol:

he will be called CHANCE, and will race as Peppermint Chancer (or that sort of thing)

i hope you all like it :thumbsup:

post_1663_1237328680_thumb.jpg

you know julie !!!!! i do like that name alot :lol: it suits the little one :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
you know julie !!!!! i do like that name alot :lol: it suits the little one :wub:

you are so right trish lovely little pup like that he,s got to have a nice name :)

I think it suits him to little CHANCE :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

poor little soul :( has its my birthday andy one of CHANCE on his own would be a nice birthday present :lol:

i will try any thing to get my puppy fix that little cream boy is lovely :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back