The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Evensent X Parkstone Sweet Ebony

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh I love you Fynn.... such a gorgeous colour :wub:

Beautiful litter .... congratulations

:wub: Oh My ....just gorgeous Fynn :sweating: :wub:

Is Trevor collecting his ? might have to get him to pop Fynn in his pocket.. :p :-

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Trevor collecting his ? might have to get him to pop Fynn in his pocket.. :p :-

Janis Little Flynn is coming to Scotland,,and I will get puppy cuddles from him :p ,,I met his new owners today and his big brother too o:) ,,cant wait for the puppy breath smell again :lol:

We can now say that the light fawn "Murphy" will be comi8ng to scotland also to live with Stuart and his Family.

Awww...they are all stunning! Do they all have homes now?

Awww...they are all stunning! Do they all have homes now?

yep they were all ordered before being born.

2 are staying here, anothers going to a lancashire member, 2 are heading to Scotland and the last one is going to the northeast (to Jaminals Freind)

Janis Little Flynn is coming to Scotland,,and I will get puppy cuddles from him :p ,,I met his new owners today and his big brother too o:) ,,cant wait for the puppy breath smell again :lol:
Susan thats just Not fair ...you have way too many gorgeous black and white dogs up there already... :lol: :thumbsup:

4 weeks old and house trainings going well.

pups23_0125.jpg

pups23_0133.jpg

pups23_0104.jpg

pups23_0113.jpg

pups23_0097.jpg

pups23_00710.jpg

Aww what little porkers :wub: Still love that little parti lad and the little light red fawn one with the white bit on his chest is scrummy to :D Wish all the new owners loads of luck with them :luck:

they looking great good luck to the new owners

Cor Paula you're right they are little chubsters - really adorable. :wub:

a few pictures at 5 weeks old.

not many of the bitch as she preferes sitting on my knee.

1_9_.jpg

1_6_.jpg

1_7_.jpg

1_8_.jpg

1_5_.jpg

1_3_1.jpg

:wub: :wub: wow they look great, that boy that was sooooo dark has changed so much (w00t)

they are a credit to you and Paula :thumbsup:

im sure all the new owners are counting down the days now :sweating:

What lovely chubby babes :wub: Who is the biggest now? The parti boy & the white/black boy look the biggest in the pics :D

This is the biggest lad is "Che" the shovel, if there is food anyware in the house he will find it and wont come away till its gone, he's on target to be around 28lb which is good as his owner didnt want a small one.

1_12_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back