The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Evensent X Parkstone Sweet Ebony

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Congrats on the 2 you are keeping............its gonna be all BLACK & WHITES in Scotland :lol: . Best wishes and good luck to all the new owners :thumbsup:

The Red/white dog will be going to a member of the Lancashire
Dark Red Dogs going to Kent the people used to race a long time ago and so will be giving him a go at racing.

White & Blacks going to scotland to race.

Light red (hes got 5 after him but non are racing homes) so he's probably going to be going to the north east.
:sweating: :sweating: thank goodness....you almost had a pm... :sweating: ;) :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Red/white dog will be going to a member of the Lancashire
Dark Red Dogs going to Kent the people used to race a long time ago and so will be giving him a go at racing.

White & Blacks going to scotland to race.

Light red (hes got 5 after him but non are racing homes) so he's probably going to be going to the north east.
:sweating: :sweating: thank goodness....you almost had a pm... :sweating: ;) :wub:

pmsl, janis, "you must resist the black and white splodgyness" :wub: :wub:

The Jet and the dark red one are my fav :wub: :wub:

if you change your mind about keeping Jet you can send him up to us :-

Hi Janis, it's terry that you know who's after the last dog but we need to wait as the lad i've offerd him to has yet to get back to me.

Cracking looking pups, even the yucky coloured ones lol... Jets staying then lol ... What a surprise :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
As requested (sorry demanded :p ) by Mrs Foster. a few pics taken today more to follow.

pups23_0111.jpg

pups23_0102.jpg

Just starting to stumble about

pups23_0082.jpg

snack time

pups23_0094.jpg

pups23_0059.jpg

Aww they're lovely, haven't they grown :wub: that little red one has a go faster stripe on, can't see one of the little parti though :rolleyes: thats my fave :D

lovely chubby pups i think the parti must be at the bottom of the pile carol :lol:

they are looking :wub: :wub: :wub: id have to keep them all (w00t)

you would keep them all Julie :lol: thats why I don't think you should have any of your own lol :lol: :lol:

Aww they're lovely, haven't they grown :wub: that little red one has a go faster stripe on, can't see one of the little parti though :rolleyes: thats my fave :D

Thank You Mr Roberts :D Angel is so like her Dad She really reminds me of him when he was lickle :wub: loving them all :wub: i'm sad but Glad i dont have to pick one as i love them all, and the lucky new owers must be chuffed to bits :thumbsup:

Can't wait for lots of pic when there eyes open. HINT HINT :D

A few more taken today at 10 days old, Paula would keep them all if she had her way :wacko: .

Angel

pups23_0145.jpg

Jet

pups23_0095.jpg

Fynn (will race in Scotland

pups23_0077.jpg

Going to a Lancashire member

pups23_0017.jpg

Going to the Northeast.

pups23_0083.jpg

Maybe going Birmingham (but waiting for confirmation)

pups23_00510.jpg

aww they are beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: , broody overload going on here again :b :-

They are just perfect!!! :wub:

I think my favourite is the dark red fawn (bound for the North East) but, in reality, I don't think I would be able to choose between them all :blink:

I'm not surprised that Paula would like to keep the whole litter :D

aww they are beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: , broody overload going on here again :b :-
For goodness sake woman, pull yourself together! You can't seriously be broody can you :wacko:

TCx

Although....pictures like this do get me a bit slushy too 8)

pups23_0094.jpg

For goodness sake woman, pull yourself together! You can't seriously be broody can you :wacko:

TCx

pups23_0094.jpg

i carnt help it :b , a day racing tomorrow will soon sort me out...again :D :p

TCx

pups23_0094.jpg

i carnt help it :b , a day racing tomorrow will soon sort me out...again :D :p
LOL That'll get rid of the urge (w00t)

TCx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back