The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Fuller Spirit's Babes

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
First sight of the lure!!! (w00t)

South_Oxford_Racing_Jun05.jpg

Thats brilliant Scott :thumbsup: she looks so grown up (w00t) Ive not met Fuller Spirit yet, but would love to. I hope Meadow is a chip off the old block :lol:

Esthermax said:
Thats brilliant Scott  :thumbsup:   she looks so grown up  (w00t) Ive not met Fuller Spirit yet, but would love to. I hope Meadow is a chip off the old block  :lol:
Lovely pics Scott thanks :D I copied it onto my pc, hope to print a pic off (w00t) lol, Esthermax, Meadow is looking amazing, i'm sure you are enjoying her as all other owners from Juliers litter :lol: looking forward to meeting them all, yes, dad(Fuller) won at the Champs yesterday, her never seises to amaze me, he is my best mate. We are very very proud of him, well done to the beeders I say ;) ;)

lol shazxxx

:D Hi Scott, Samael is looking very handsom :wub: hope to meet you all soon, ive copied pic onto my pc, can't resist lol :huggles:

shazxx and dad (fuller)

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Hello, went to Oxford today, got to meet joanna who owns tara (fullers son) and maida (The Real McCoy's son), took some pic of the boy's they are looking good, and Joanna, what a lovely lady :lol:

:D Hello, went to Oxford today, got to meet Joanna who owns Tara (fullers son) and Maida (The Real McCoy's son), took some pic of the boy's they are looking good, and Joanna, what a lovely lady :lol: first Tara :huggles: View attachment tara_posing1.jpg

Loved looking at other members of the family shaz, there sure are some handsome boys about :lol:

As it's their 1st birthday tomorrow, I'm hoping to see loads of pictures of the litter! :thumbsup:

So Scott where is Sam's photo to just start it off. :thumbsup:

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=14pt]HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE BABES[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

Well heres a birthday girl taken moments ago :wub: HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY to all Meadows brothers & sisters :lol:

P1010091.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back