The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Fuller Spirit's Babes

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Butter wouldn't melt! :b

samael3.jpg

Aww bless, Samael is just georgeous! :wub: How did you get him to sit still? :lol:

hi scott, sameals a great looking dog. he's very cute.

Hi Carol, dont know how i managed it really, it helps if they are a bit sleepy as he was and the photographer is very quick, Samael did leap off a few times but he managed 3 good pics..the face on pic was instead of a "down" he didnt want to do that..well would u?

They are smashing. He's looking very nice Scott and Joey. What does he weigh?

Does he try to bounce into your arms by any chance?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi tony, meadow id samaels sister and they will be 19 weeks o friday

BeeJay said:
They are smashing.  He's looking very nice Scott and Joey.  What does he weigh?
Does he try to bounce into your arms by any chance?

think he's about 14lbs, will let you know for deffo next Sunday! :thumbsup:

Hi Joey, Samael looks so grown up on his lovely pics :'( he was so little when he stayed at aunty Chez's :wub: Hes very handsome 8)

Scott - Samuel is a lovely boy :wub: :wub: and those are smashing pictures youve had taken of him. :thumbsup:

Scott Frodsham said:
Magic and Samael having fun at the Venture Hill sprint today. :huggles:
Happy Easter Scott.Only just spotted Magic`s pic with your Samael.What handsome boys! And Magic in his new collar.

All well down here. Am trying to assemble agreen house sent as a flatpack with some parts missing! Good job I still have all my screws! :- "

Gavin, Liz,whippets cats and ferrets. :cheers:

Sorry to hijack your topic ... but just to say Fuller's first born (Frankie) today cleared to race. :cheers:

He will be on the card at Harvel next Sunday with luck and a fair wind :)

IanGerman said:
Sorry to hijack your topic ... but just to say Fuller's first born (Frankie) today cleared to race.  :cheers:

Have you any recent pictures of Frankie Ian?

How old is he now and what does he weigh? :cheers:

Samael was 17lb 3oz on Sunday and Meadow 13lb 10oz on Sunday! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

IanGerman said:
Sorry to hijack your topic ... but just to say Fuller's first born (Frankie) today cleared to race.  :cheers:

:D Hi Ian, how are?, Fuller say's, A BIG welldone Frankie my boy, keep up the good work ;) ;)

lol Shazxxx

Thanks Sharon :)

Hi Scott ... Frankie is 13 months old today ... he weighs 19lb although as he's skinny as a rake I'm guessing that with training he may go a bit heavier. He's been at this weight for quite a while now though.

This is one from his passport application .. just about the best one - getting four "nice" ones is impossible!

Dang - where'd the piccy go? Eeeps there it is!

Frankie_passport.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As promised some more pictures of the lovely Tara, belonging to my friend Joanna - these pups have such a strong family resemblance!! :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Here he is at 5 months old. :wub:

Tara_March05.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back