The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Fuller Spirit's Babes

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Little Kiri is beautiful, i think she & Meadow look very much alike just a differant shade maybe :lol: We took Meadow to racing on sunday for the first time, her feet didnt touch the ground much with all the hugs & kisses she was getting :wub: She didnt think much of the rain :unsure: She did look so cute in her little coat :wub:

Esthermax said:
Little Kiri is beautiful, i think she & Meadow look very much alike just a differant shade maybe  :lol:   We took Meadow to racing on sunday for the first time, her feet didnt touch the ground much with all the hugs & kisses she was getting  :wub: She didnt think much of the rain  :unsure:   She did look so cute in her little coat  :wub:
She looked more than cute :wub: when I was cuddling her I forgot about the awful weather :huggles: she made mine seem all grown up, not babies anymore :( still love em to death though :huggles:

Kiri is gorgeous :wub: :wub: o:)

Can't wait to see pics of Pheobe :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Meadow has been out for a little blast this morning, the weather was very spring like, just right for a little girl whippet :wub:

This litter look like they are all quite small and sooooo sweet :wub:

i think they are all small Meadow was 9lb last sunday Samael 10lb 14oz Kiri was 8lb Elaines little girl (Amber i think) was 10lb & there is a smaller little girl :wub: I would love to know Magics weight Gavin & Liz i love following this litter

Hadn't realised until recently, that this darling little chap we visited in December was one of the famous Fuller Spirit babies that I have been reading all about over the past few months!!

Here he is - little Tara (yes he is a boy - apparently it is an Irish name) aged 8 weeks in December 04. :wub: Sorry about the red eye - my children are not really :devil: s!! Well, only sometimes! ;)

Tara_and_kids_Dec04.jpg

Tara and his best mate Sienna (one of Terry and Sue Ward's) who was gorgeous and only 9 weeks older than Tara :eek: - they do a LOT of growing in that time don't they! :lol: I think Sienna was trying to grow by eating two small children on that particular occasion!! :D

Tara_and_Sienna_Dec04.jpg

Lovely to see little Tara, he was only 5 weeks old the last time we saw him. He had already gone to his new home when we collected Meadow. As for being live wires (w00t) Madam screams for her food, takes all the toys off the others, legs it after the cat :rant: when told NOT to! Then she sits on my knee & goes to sleep :wub: :wub: :wub:

I guess Sienna's mother is Carolina Venture then ? Who is her father ?

Strike Whippets said:
Small world isn't it .........Tara was my pick of the boys as he was different from the rest and Sienna is the daughter of my Incas sister (so a niece I guess  :b ).......Would love to see a picture of the white and fawn (if you can call it fawn) other boy owned by Joanna as he's Miyas brother if you manage to ever get one please  :cheers:
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that must be Maida - he is a little sweetie :) I will take my camera next time I go!! :) :thumbsup:

Zephyr said:
Hadn't realised until recently, that this darling little chap we visited in December was one of the famous Fuller Spirit babies that I have been reading all about over the past few months!!
Here he is  - little Tara (yes he is a boy - apparently it is an Irish name) aged 8 weeks in December 04. :wub:   Sorry about the red eye - my children are not really  :devil: s!!  Well, only sometimes! ;)

:eek: :eek: OMG, talk about de ja vue, he looks to me like a clone of his dad, i'm gettting all momsy seeing all these pics of his babes,,, i'm sure you will get as much enjoyment from him, as much as we have from fuller, and good luck with him ;) ;)

love shazxxx :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back