The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Fuller Spirit's Babes

Just two more nights then Samael will be going home :'( He has been so good, Meadow is gonna miss him soooooo much, they just Love each other. I know they made half a ton of poo between them but its been great fun :wub:

The lovely Samael :wub:

:wub: Hi , its fuller spirits owner here, shaz, what lovely babies they are, fuller and I are so proud of them, look forward very much to seeing them real soon,

lol shaz pedder.xxxx :) :) :)

You should be proud Shaz - they are lovely looking pups. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Scott I can't believe that you are posting from Eygpt. Haven't got some pyramids to look at or something
BJ, he rang our house last night? He must be home sick and needed to hear a good northern accent

peddermccoy said:
:wub: Hi , its fuller spirits owner here, shaz, what lovely babies they are, fuller and I are so proud of them, look forward very much to seeing them real soon, lol shaz pedder.xxxx  :)   :)   :)
They are lovely looking pups. :wub: About time that we saw some photos of Magic (Liz and Gavin's) and Keri (Julia's) on here.

I agree Beejay, I would love to see Kiri & more pics of Magic :wub: Shaz we feel very proud to own 1 of these beautiful pups :cheers:

Absolutely lovely puppies :wub: - you lucky lot that have got them :)

Am I right in thinking that these puppies are from Julia who we met at South Cots on Jan 9th? Is this Magic's :wub: :wub: litter (Liz & Gavin's puppy) and Julia was keeping one called Kimmy :wub: I think?

Did they all get homes now? As with the other litters on K9 at the minute I can't imagine that any of them would be waiting for long. They look so shiney and healthy don't they.

Also - Is Riley Judy & Nigel's dog who was racing that day - he is about 7 ish I think, and he was leaping about like a loony with excitement (Ok OK so were most whippets :p )

If I'm right it's all starting to make sense now :D

Rae said:
Also -  Is Riley Judy & Nigel's dog who was racing that day - he is about 7 ish I think, and he was leaping about like a loony with excitement (Ok OK so were most whippets  :p )
If I'm right it's all starting to make sense now  :D
Yes, that's right - that's our Riley :p

Rae said:
Am I right in thinking that these puppies are from Julia who we met at South Cots on Jan 9th? Is this Magic's  :wub:   :wub:   litter (Liz & Gavin's puppy) and Julia was keeping one called Kimmy  :wub: I think? 
Did they all get homes now?  As with the other litters on K9 at the minute I can't imagine that any of them would be waiting for long. They look so shiney and healthy don't they.

Also -  Is Riley Judy & Nigel's dog who was racing that day - he is about 7 ish I think, and he was leaping about like a loony with excitement (Ok OK so were most whippets  :p )

If I'm right it's all starting to make sense now  :D

Yes Julia bred Meadow, Samael, Magic and of course her Kiri. Elaine was going to go to SC last week and she has another bitch pup from that litter but she didn't make it.

The last one (out of 9) to go to his new home was Liz and Gavin's Magic. Riley is their maternal grandsire and he belongs to Judy & Nigel.

As I said on another forum the whippet racing world is very small. :thumbsup:

BeeJay said:
Scott Frodsham said:
Hello from Egypt, he looks like he's happy!  :thumbsup: Thanks Cheryl/Gaz!  :huggles:
Scott I can't believe that you are posting from Eygpt. Haven't got some pyramids to look at or something.

Off topic but here you go........

On Dodi and Didi! :b

camels.jpg

So Scott it's true what they have all been saying?

you've got a didi 1

Just to let everyone know that we are the very very proud owners of another one of Julia's lovely babies. She is red brindle (girl 1 we think from the original photos) and completely :wub: :wub: :wub: She is named Phoebe and has completely charmed everyone that she's met and that's plenty as she can't resist cuddles :wub: We hope to bring her to one of the race meetings soon to meet up again with Julia and to get a feel for racing. She is our only dog and bought as a pet but the more we get to know her the more we think she is born to run :p :p

If ever I figure out the new digital camera I'll post some pics :wacko:

Hello Rosie and welcome to k9 I cant wait to see Phoebe :wub: i remember her being very beautiful we liked her very much, well we liked them all very much :wub: Its great that we will be able to follow her progress to :thumbsup:

Samael seemed to thoroughly enjoy his time at Meadow's, but I think she's tired him out! :b

Samael.jpg

Rosie said:
Just to let everyone know that we are the very very proud owners of another one of Julia's lovely babies.  She is red brindle (girl 1 we think from the original photos) and completely  :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   She is named Phoebe and has completely charmed everyone that she's met and that's plenty as she can't resist cuddles  :wub: We hope to bring her to one of the race meetings soon to meet up again with Julia and to get a feel for racing.  She is our only dog and bought as a pet but the more we get to know her the more we think she is born to run  :p   :p If ever I figure out the new digital camera I'll post some pics  :wacko:

Hi Rosie an welcome to K9.

Phoebe sounds like she has fallen on her feet.

Bring her racing some time - I'm sure you and she would love to meet all the other whippies. :))

:) Thanks hanah, for the picture's you took of kiri, they are just lovely, i've captured the pics and put them in my documents, and hopefully get a good print from them. She is a lovely girl, just like all of the litter, they certainly are a credit to julia. :* Hope to see you soon

shaz xxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back