The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Fuller Spirit's Babes

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ahhhh, now I see. They are both really good looking doggies, :wub: :wub: I'm sure you're proud of them both.

Lovely pictures Esther puppies are just lovely :wub: :wub:

Sammys nice too ScottFrodsham.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grrrr@Fuller! I thought MINE was the only Fuller-alike ... now there's loads! :lol:

But mine will be racing first (w00t)

They are all seriously cute though - good luck to all of you :)

No pics from me as the little "angel" jumped up and tap danced in my chicken madras tonight! :angry:

Let's just say the air was blue! :oops:

Nope! :angry:

The worst thing about it was that he landed in it with a thud and I ended up wearing most of it, and oh how Joey laughed! :(

Omg- :lol: Esthers got a nose growing on her cheek :lol: :lol: She is one little cracker :wub:

Our whippets are so funny the way they lay sometimes :lol: Caz x

:blink: :wacko: OOOOOPS sorry i meant MEADOW :wacko: :wacko: Blame it on lack of SLEEP -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

caz x

Julia, Magic has a fan club.Look at his pic on the general discussion forum!

Dandy kept me awake ,wanting to go in with Liz and Magic.

Pup was very good ALL night.

Liz and Dandy gone for a tats, I`m up in my eyerie nerding and Magic asleep in crate downstairs after a few yodels.

Thanks again,Gavin

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from Magic and Dandy :p

Grrr @ no edit facility on the board

Grrr @ my inability to edit a piccy properly!

You have to click the edit button at the top of the post you want to edit. You can change the picture in whatever programme you use. Save it, then change the file name when you edit the post.

You can do it Ian :D

Sam looks completely different to his brother. I think Stakes after his mother's side as I can see Fly in him.

Uh..no..this is true. :D

They are both lovely though. I am sure you will be very proud of them both next year whatever they do :wub:

Thanks for posting a piccy Ian :) but any chance of another one so i can se your fab dog better :b

lol I took that one specially for you! That's why he looks surprised :p

That with him is half his mother and half of a large fuzzy toy that they all like to cuddle up to :)

*Goes to take another pic*

Ian here is a piccy i made earlier because im a smarty :p Now hurry up with yours!!! :lol:

How heavy is Meadow? She looks very sweet. :wub: I :wub: her granddad Riley whippet. He feels like the softest velvet. Bounces a lot too. :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Esther - here he is, and its the best I could do ... I couldn't find the gaffer tape to hold his ears down though :p

sit2edit.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back