The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Fuller Spirit's Babes

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
And with his friend Sienna, who is 7 months old. :wub: :wub:

Tara_and_Sienna_Mar05.jpg

And, especially for Hannah - Maida, who is Miya's brother, I believe :wub:

Maida_Mar05.jpg

And another of the lovely Tara! :thumbsup: Such a friendly little fellow :wub:

Tara_on_sofa.jpg

AAAAAAAAhhhh, Lovely pics. :huggles: The family resemblance is very marked!

And another with his good friends Sienna and Sappho. :wub:

Siena__Sappho_and_Tara_Mar05.jpg

Hannah's 'puter is being naughty at the moment so she can't get on line. Just thought that I'd let you know in case it takes her a few days to reply to you.

Nice pics.

:teehee: I'm upside down with that pic of Tara, what a clone of his dad, I a m absoluteley over the moon with all his babes, what a real credit to the breeders, (all of them) This year is going to be very special when fuller see's all his babe's, :huggles: :huggles: would be extra nice if you could e.m. me the pics of him,

lolShazxxx (and a very very proud dad)

Zephyr said:
And, especially for Hannah - Maida, who is Miya's brother, I believe :wub:
If that's Miya's bro, I have the pleasure in owning his dad(The Real McCoy), he's handsom, would you send some more pics of him? :D ;) ;)

Ah, so Maida must be the half brother of Joanna's new addition Fynn?? :wub: :wub:

Small world, isn't it? ;)

Frankie & Tara are lovely, cant wait to meet all Fullers babes :lol: Meadow has loads of brothers to stick up for her :huggles:

P3180019.jpg

Zephyr said:
Ah, so Maida must be the half brother of Joanna's new addition Fynn?? :wub:   :wub:
Small world, isn't it? ;)

yep and I might have got this wrong but here goes anyway Hannah will say if I have this correct.

Also didn't Sienna come from Sue Ward? If so then he is half brother to Hannah's Inca (mother of her pups) and Julia's Savita otherwise known as Brilliant Chimes.

How exciting Fynn has family........loads of 'em :lol:

IanGerman said:
Thanks Sharon :)
Hi Scott ...  Frankie is 13 months old today ...  he weighs 19lb although as he's skinny as a rake I'm guessing that with training he may go a bit heavier. He's been at this weight for quite a while now though.

This is one from his passport application .. just about the best one - getting four "nice" ones is impossible!

Dang - where'd the piccy go?  Eeeps there it is!

What is his racing name to be Ian?

So I can look out for him! :thumbsup:

Well just a quick update, Meadow and Samael are flying! :thumbsup:

They're now just over seven months and coming along nicely!

Hope to meet the family next week at the South Cots! :huggles:

Strike Whippets said:
I keep trying to steal Bridget but Julia keeps noticing lol  (w00t)
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: - I don't blame you Hannah - I thought she looked great having her puppy trial at Gloucester open on Sunday - In fact I though all the puppies trialling looked really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of pics of Tara, Siena and Maida at their first racing meeting at South Oxford recently. Sorry, couldn't get any of them trialling - was holding the other two for Joanna and didn't have any hands free for the camera - but suffice to say - they all LOVED RACING!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

First up - just arrived - quite excited! :) :thumbsup:

Tara__Siena_and_Maida_Oxford_June05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back