The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Run At Mill + Katie Litter

P

peppermint lady

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) i cant believe they are a year old

:cheers: :cheers: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cheers: :cheers: MADDIE, BOB, TITCH, ELLIE MAY + GUS :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

here they are at 1 day old :huggles:

from that to this (w00t)

PEPPERMINT PERFECTION

Last edited:
What a gorgeous litter :wub: and Peppermint Perfection can run a bit to, :thumbsup: you must be so proud of them Julie/Sue. :lol:

Oh Happy Birthday gorgeous bunch - Maddie already had her birthday present at the Sporting - or is she planning a repeat performance on Sunday? :- " :cheers:

Good luck with both of your puppies Peppermint family :huggles: and good luck to the other owners too - are they K9ers?

what a gorgeous looking pair :wub: :wub: :wub:

Happy Birthday :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Happy Birthday [/SIZE]to a lovely litter! :cheers:

Good luck to them all, and best wishes for a long and safe racing career! :luck: :thumbsup: :luck:

[SIZE=21pt] :wub: :huggles: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE LITTER :huggles: :wub: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]good luck to them all in their racing careers :huggles: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TO A LOVELY LITTER[/SIZE] :wub: :wub: :wub:

June Jonigk said:
Oh Happy Birthday gorgeous bunch - Maddie already had her birthday present at the Sporting - or is she planning a repeat performance on Sunday? :- "  :cheers:  
Good luck with both of your puppies Peppermint family  :huggles:   and good luck to the other owners too - are they K9ers?

i think a couple go on here june :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday to a lovely litter and what a lovely dog,s they have grown into i would have had that one you picked Julie <HA HA > :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chris :cheers:

happy birthday maddie and bob and two the rest of the litter :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday guys....................

Sorry I won't be there at the week-end to see Maddie winning her Maiden :- "

Best of luck any-way and I will have it all crossed for you pal :thumbsup: :luck:

MILLGIRL said:
i would have had that one you picked Julie <HA HA > :thumbsup:   :thumbsup:                 Chris :cheers:

a couple of people have said the same christine :b :b i think its her colour that they all like :- " :- "

Joanna said:
Happy Birthday guys....................Sorry I won't be there at the week-end to see Maddie winning her Maiden :- "

Best of luck any-way and I will have it all crossed for you pal :thumbsup:   :luck:

I'm not sure she's in Maiden Jo, I expect Julie entered her in mains as she won at the Sporting - ?right Julie. I'm only guessing as Julie said she will be running with her dad Ralph, and he certainly won't be in maidens (w00t) :lol:

Pssst Julie - Only 5 more sleeps :teehee:

Well best of British wherever she is running :luck: Wasn't sure how the Sporting figured in the big picture, but now I know ;) Must try and enter one year. Lord knows why we never have, such a blooming busy social calender :- "

June Jonigk said:
Joanna said:
Happy Birthday guys....................Sorry I won't be there at the week-end to see Maddie winning her Maiden :- "

Best of luck any-way and I will have it all crossed for you pal :thumbsup:   :luck:

I'm not sure she's in Maiden Jo, I expect Julie entered her in mains as she won at the Sporting - ?right Julie. I'm only guessing as Julie said she will be running with her dad Ralph, and he certainly won't be in maidens (w00t) :lol:

Pssst Julie - Only 5 more sleeps :teehee:

yes she is in the elite juney (w00t) im not sure if the sporting counts or not...as it is apart from the w.c.r.a....a few other people have asked me if the sporting champs ruled her out of the maiden or not..but i thought better to put her in the main anyway...il fill up the maiden with the others :oops: (w00t)

:D Happy Birthday to a :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: looking litter best of :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: to all you lucky owners for the future :D :D

Mandy Derek and boys ( Tartan Army Blue Gang )

:cheers: thankyou to all my chums that wished bob and maddie and co a HAPPY BIRTHDAY :thumbsup: nice that people take the time :huggles:

and sod the ones that didnt bother :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back