The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Spch Light Fantastic+vctexas Tea

DILL

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
After a long day mostly spent at the vets Cody has 7 lovely pups' 6 boys and 1Girl :wub: all pups are fine and Cody is being a great mummy :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sorry to hear most of the time was spent at the vets. I hope all is ok.

What colour pups do you have?? :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Cody & Jasper :cheers: 7 gorgeous puppies :wub:

So thrilled for you Becky, you now have your long awaited for little girl. :D

All these pups are beautiful :wub: But the dark red brindle boy :wub: :wub: :huggles:

Well Done Cody, i know its been a long day for you, & you where such a good girl :huggles: ........Lets show off your gorgeous babies :wub:

HPIM0269.jpg

:wub:

HPIM0268.jpg

:wub:

HPIM0267.jpg

Wow Becky - didn't she do well! Sorry she had to go to the vets though but 7 puppies is a great litter. They all look healthy and happy too :thumbsup:

:luck: All the best with them - they will no doubt make you very proud :wub:

what lovely babies what a clever mum :huggles:

lots of luck with them :wub:

glad all went well becky :thumbsup:

well done cody on 7 beautiful babies :wub: :wub: :wub: :huggles:

some lovely colours youve got ,that silver blue brindle :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:) well done im so pleased for you which one the little girl ther lovely

Well done Cody :huggles: and Becky and Pete, it was a long night and day for you both :huggles: me and Diane went for a peek they are soooooooooo tiny but absolutely gorgous :wub: :wub: and of course we forgot the camera...... but thats a good thing cos we can go back now :wub:

:cheers: congratulations :cheers:

what beautifull babies :wub: :wub:

well done cody :huggles: :huggles:

Congratulations Cody & Jasper, :huggles: glad you got your little girl at last Rebecca, :thumbsup: but i"m sure Peter will change his mind and let the dark brindle stay as well. :- "

Nice to see a few in there that look like granny Rose, :huggles:

Keep us all updated please, after you get some sleep. :lol:

:cheers:

Beautiful babies and some BLUES!

Congratulations. :cheers: :luck: :cheers:

Gavin

Congratulations Becky, Cody & Jasper :cheers:

What a lovely looking litter :wub: Which one is your bitch?

well done cody and beccie looks like you had a right day of it but worth it in the end (w00t) diane told me they were lovely when she phoned me at work last night they are all great looking pups and another silver brindle you dont get many of them. :wub: :wub: just like our misty who i got from you and ended up getting me hooked on this whippet racing game and costing me a bloomin fourtune thanks rebbecca (w00t) :cheers:

We are off to see the puppies today :huggles: so will take some more pic's :thumbsup: .............The little girl is one of the black & whites :wub:

All puppies are doing fine. My little girl is called Lola and she is a black. all the blacks are very alike so im not sure which is her on the photos. I really like the dark brindle but Peter says i can't have 2 :angry: will keep working on him though :- " one of the poor blacks has a bruised nose, the vet thought he was dead as he just was'nt coming so they tried to pull him out with forceps but no luck, she was just about to go for a section to get him out when he arrived alive and well (w00t) we've named him Rocky as he looks like he's been in a fight :wub:

DILL said:
All puppies are doing fine. My little girl is called Lola and she is a black. all the blacks are very alike so im not sure which is her on the photos. I really like the dark brindle but Peter says i can't have 2 :angry:   will keep working on him though :- "  one of the poor blacks has a bruised nose, the vet thought he was dead as he just was'nt coming so they tried to pull him out with forceps but no luck, she was just about to go for a section to get him out when he arrived alive and well (w00t)   we've named him Rocky as he looks like he's been in a fight :wub:
Awww poor little Rocky .... glad he's doing so well :wub: Congratulations Becky on your lovely litter :wub:

they are lovely good luck to all the new owners :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back