The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We need more puppy pictures...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
malin said:
First all of them 5 weeks old together with their 1 year old half-sister (same sire) who really adores puppies. 3 brindle boys and 2 black girls and 2 blue girls. 2 hours later all bits of the baby pool had been punctured...  :- "

hi lovley pups, where are you and how much are they ?tracey :wub:

Tracey I think you are a bit confused - the piece you have quoted there is from Malin's litter last year who are all now well and truly grown up.

The current litter (the black & blue babies) are not Malin's own but sired by a dog she bred and they are in Sweden.

Malin - Gorgeous babies - but I just can't pic a favourite yet... :b

We managed to take new photo of Vito, he is almost 19 months old:

vito141005.jpg

Here is also photo of him lure coursing (w00t)

PA092998.jpg

Thanks Wendy! :huggles:

I forgot to say... Don't mind about his tail, I have been lazy and let the hair grow because I'm not showing him in a little while... :p :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Looking good Minna[/SIZE] :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

On another subject: I think you did a great job in Köping :flowers:

Bobo did good again today under Eve Jacoby and her brother was his most horrible self ever. After today it hard to believe that he knows what a leash is or that he has been going to ring craft classes forever. I was totally embarrassed!!! His only excuse is that I have been neglecting him because of tiny girl.

Thanks Malin! :)

I had fun in Köping, even tough my translations might have been not so good. :lol: But I ques you could understand most of them. :- "

Bobo was lovely. You really should show her more. :) I was going to come and talk to you, but I didn't have enough time. :(

Not to worry Minna. My Finnish is non-existent and I loved your translations. Your work was very much appreciated! Of course you didn't find any time; you were certainly kept busy!!!

Nightvision said:
Bobo was lovely. You really should show her more. :)
Thank you Minna!!! I will... :) This was her third show including baby puppy at Tammsvik :teehee:

Minna/Malin/Lisa ....

Can we please see full results of the show Eva judged (on the showing thread of course) ... is there a link ? Did you take any pictures Malin? Did someone take pictures of Bobo and Oskar in the ring?

Lana

Lana, go on whippet showing, I've posted the results (Thanks to Malin :flowers: :p :huggles: )

Minna: Vito's looking nice :wub:

Lana: No pictures I'm sorry. I was busy showing (i.e. having a nervous breakdown :b )

Tamara: Not mine, but results posted at the Swedish Whippet Club show results board

It's been really nice to trail this thread and see the progress of the pups to adult :D

Absoloutely gorgeous dogs :wub:

Congrats to all who own them :thumbsup: they're a real credit to you all :cheers: & the breeder!! (w00t)

Here is Vito's brother "Nemo" (the smallest babyboy who turn out to be the tallest) two months ago:

nemo200805a.jpg

And here is "Wilson" three months ago:

wilson300705.jpg

And here is Vito's sister "Kerttu" two months ago:

kerttu0608050a.jpg

I will probably see "Uno" (the fawn boy with more white) this Sunday, and I try to take new photos of him then.

malin said:
Thank you Minna!!!  I will...  :) This was her third show including baby puppy at Tammsvik :teehee:
I think she is one of the best black whippets I've seen, and she looked so much better in "flesh" than in any photos I've seen of her. :))

A friend helped with some pictures today :D Not perfect but much better than any I've had before!

Our black empress Bobo, now 21 months old @ Hund2005:

[SIZE=8pt]Black, excellent type and construction, good head eye expression, [/SIZE]

correct eye ring, good teeth, excellent topline neck chest, correct angulation front,

good mover and correct arm

72471266_39e8bc961b.jpg

:wub: :wub: blacks are always stunning :wub: :wub: definately see how healthy she is, the shine on her :wub:

2 years old

After having taken pictures of Monika's' babies it was time to torture one of my own puppy buyers with a gruelling photo session (she DID request it :- " )...

"Mille":

122127623_5870ca7037.jpg

His brother "Justin" placed 6th on the whippet LC top list and we are all very proud of him. Thinking about maybe taking up swimming:

Justin-simhall2y.jpg

The last brother "Oskar" is about to become a dad again. 3 weeks to go. Here dressed in this seasons 'hot' item, mud:

127422829_b31b4c2290.jpg

Here a pic of his lovely wife:

Whilma02.jpg

Sister Minella hard at work with her visiting nephew:

Werkiel3m_Minella.jpg

Picture of Bobo above.

How is your litter doing Minna? Would love to see some new pictures of them!

Oskar looks sooooooooooooo handsome in that recent pic - even if he is dressed in mud (but actually I can't see the mud, Malin)

Looking forward to Oskar's new litter.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back