The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We need more puppy pictures...

malin

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
First all of them 5 weeks old together with their 1 year old half-sister (same sire) who really adores puppies. 3 brindle boys and 2 black girls and 2 blue girls. 2 hours later all bits of the baby pool had been punctured... :- "

View attachment 2332

Last edited by a moderator:
3 of the girls yesterday

IMG_1135_41day_402.jpg

Malin

what a cracking bunch they look !!

Arn`t puppies the best time wasters in the world !!

Have you decided which you are keeping yet ?

They look so lovely, I would have them all. We have to pretend Polly is a whole litter and put her up on the table several times to compare her to herself :p

I am in love with the black one................. :wub:

OMG look at the size of Polly (w00t) Can't believe how much she's grown!

She'g got a lovely pretty face :*

Polly`s friend does seem to have lost an awful lot of weight ! :eek: .

He looks a bit on the `ropey `side to me :b ;)

Polly`s looking good though !! :thumbsup:

I've never seen blue/black puppies before - they are so beautiful!

Polly is stunning :wub: :wub: You've done so well! Is she your 'pick' of the litter then? I did have an eye on Tariq as that perfect house-mate?

:lol: :lol: :wub: love puppies......... all dreamy now

The babies are looking wonderful Malin and Karen, I think Polly is destined to be a Star! :thumbsup:

Are you sure the whippet from down the street was not the dad of 3 of them???

:oops: :oops:

Polly is 6.5 weeks, thank you for your comments.

On Saturday she will go up on the table and I will decide if she is staying or not. I know this sounds kinda hard but if like Malin or Lana we had 5 or 6 to choose from this is what we would do.

As well as make and shape and movement at this age, I have to consider temperement and all those other in house issues. I have to say she is not what I thought I would get and the older she gets the more I think she was a virgin conception :eek: She is as much like her mum to look at as a dog could be. Even down to a little triangle of white on the side of her blaze about the size of a lentil!

I will post a piccy of her stacked next week and you lot can say what you think. Thats brave of me isnt it. :b

The Polly-litter looks adorable! A real little cracker... speaking of sweets... cheescake is yummy 'food' for puppies!

IMG_8790_6w_402.jpg

Thats wonderful, is that how you train to get extra length :p

:D Did the the stretch exercises work? Judge for yourself... 6 weeks old. All comments good/bad welcome.6w_kontaktkopia_tikar.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back