The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We need more puppy pictures...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
You already know my choices Malin - but I'll jump in here to let everyone else know and start the ball rolling....

Black bitch with white chest :wub:

Boy #3 - beeeeauuuutiful :D

They all look lovely Malin. They are good on the table!!

Just from the photos and I think that is so hard, I prefer the blue/white bitch bottom left although I dont know about the size she looks the biggest of the girls.

The boys, The first seems like the obvious BUT I like the last boy because. If he was standing better he would have a better topline, he has a slightly shorter forearm, I think he will cover more ground and I like his neck and head. Lastly size again, the first dog looks a little heavy in head, but then I dont know the lines. Polly is six weeks also and I havnt tried to take a picture on the table yet! I have got a good one free standing and will post as another topic.

All your puppies look wonderfully well and a credit to you.

:teehee: Saved the best one till last. Pack him up & send him here. Oh I love presents....

:D Very nice Malin........ Girl One and Three for me :wub:

Gosh its so difficult to chose . they all look super :wub:

I think boy 1 and 3 and girl 1 and 4 .

But change they might yet !! :eek:

dont they grow so quickly

Thank you all for the comments. It is a real treat to hear this many different opinions!!!

Biggest of them all is girl 1. Black is certainly slimming, but she is a brick. Based on previous litters I hope boy 1 will have the prettiest head of them all with lots of under-jaw (very long skull and not too wide back skull).

They all look very nice.I hate to have choose from photo's 'cos dogs always look so different in the flesh,but,from these photo's,I'd choose the last girl (blue) and the last boy (brindle).

Lyd

Hi, I personally think that girl 4 and boy 3 are the best. But... I've been longing for a black for a long time now :b Their half-brother is called Ken and thought I'd keep a Barbie. I'm leaning toward girl 1 at the moment but she has the build of a Wagnerian battle-maiden (opera style!), face only a mother could love and frankly looks like a Brunhilde not a Barbie.

malin said:
at the moment but she has the build of a Wagnerian battle-maiden (opera style!), face only a mother could love and frankly looks like a Brunhilde not a Barbie.
Yeah ... and by 6 mths she probably will have smoothed out and will be as svelte and lithe and as beautiful as Barbie herself!

I agree with Aslan, you can't tell what size they will be, Lydia had a dog puppy from me who was gi-normous as a baby and yet he is only just 20" now (I am sure Lydia will confirm if I haven't quite got his height right) and not at all heavily built.

My Bertha looked huge but at 6 months is not a tall bitch, still on the podgy side which gives the impression of being big, but I would rather they were like that than skinny and nothing to fall back on if they are ill.

I like Bitch 1 and Dog 1 but they are lovely puppies, I like the colour of the middle dog!

Puppies are now 7 weeks.

7w_kontaktkopia_hanar.jpg

Bitch 1 isn't the biggest pup any more. Her brother (dog 3) has gone from tiny squirt to medium sized and now is heaviest of them all!

IMG_8920_7w_402.jpg

Chunky black bitch will fine out to make the nicest IMO. Good depth & not too much angulation. Dark brindle dog is very eye catching, bottle some sperm from him for us [when he is ready of course!!] :p :p

As usual you have reared some lovely pups

malin: They look lovely. Just visited your site today and saw the photos.

Boy3 is my favourite, and I like both blue girls, too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back