The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We need more puppy pictures...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Malin they look great, still like boy 3 very much and girl 3, although girl four is looking good too.

That's a very pretty Whippet Cleopatra, I used to have one just like that!!!

It's fascinating for dog owners like myself to see pups changing as they get older. Also to compare the different pups shapes. Thanks to all of the breeders for putting photos of their pups developing on this site. And then letting us see what they turn out like as adults.

It's very interesting to see the effect of the different brindling and the white have on the look of the pups.

You have produced another lovely litter Malin. You must be very pleased with them.

:D Nice litter Malin, you must be pleased. :D

I see Ellie has settled in well Cleopatra, I know Dessie misses her like mad :wub:

I do indeed, I don't know that Bertha does though because she still has Kamili to play with at the moment. She will probably be bereft as well as me when I find her a home!! Meanwhile here's the latest pic of Bertha (7 months today)

Bertha7mthsRHS.jpg

Yes Millie i did get Ellie from Dessie, she has settled in really well considering i only got her on Saturday!

My 7yr old Billy gets on incredibly well with her, its like she has always been with us.

We love her very much and my son only said today cant we get the skinny whippet as well! Must be rubbing off on him too!

Thankyou Dessie for letting us have Ellie she is very special and we will continue to look after very well.

dessie: Bertha looks really nice!! I didn't know you have sold Ellie. You should have send her to me. :)

Here are my puppies, they will be 5 weeks old on Sunday.

First the boys:

boys230404.jpg

and then the girls:

girls230404.jpg

Thank you for all kind comments! Yes, I'm really pleased with them - what else could I be with 4 black/blues? When I did the mating I knew I might as well get none :unsure:

Dessie - Bertha is really lovely!

Sorry Cleopatra - Ellie is too! :p I blame my present state of senility on having 7 almost 8 week old puppies putting a (slightly chewed) gilded edge on my life :sweating:

Nightvision - I had to switch to a computer with internet explorer to be able to see your puppy pictures. Very nice and even looking litter. Also very impressed with their chubbiness especially considering their stomach 'bug' earlier.

All the puppy piccys are brilliant keep them coming!

I dont think i could cope myself with a litter and all that responsibility, hats off to you lot.

malin: The photos are just normal jpg-files, so don't know why you can't see them in other browsers..

You are right, puppies are chubby at the moment. :) But It's so much nicer to watch them now, they were all so skinny little while ago. Pups are all doing great, and they are eating well. :p They are a bit late in maturing when you compere them to normal puppies, but catching up nicely.

Brilliant! LOL They are so funny when they crash out in odd places like that.

Malin, your pups are looking lovely. I still like the chunkier black bitch and the brindle dog on the left and the one in the middle.

Minna, your puppies are also looking very well now. What an even litter. What is your pick?? It is heartbreaking when they are not well. I remember mine had a really bad tummy bug when they were 8 weeks old and that was bad enough. Bertha (always the chunkiest) went to a bag of bones and they were ill for nearly three weeks because every time they seemed to be getting over it, one of the adults would get some symptoms and cross-infect the puppies again. Ellie and Kamili just stopped eating for about three days but Bertha being Bertha wanted to keep eating and everything just went straight through her. I think, looking back, this was why she seemed to look the worst and the other two recovered quicker.

Sorry! had to go back and look at the pics!! I like the dog in the middle row on the left and both the bitches seem equal at the moment

Boy 3 for me!!!

They all look super :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back