The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We need more puppy pictures...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
With a little bit of help:

IMG_1232_bobo11m_640.jpg

Better??? :sweating:

Jill said:
Took some this morning...erh...well you shall see!- wouldn't really call it a complete success! (w00t)
I'm sure they are great-ish!!! :huggles:

I just had a look at what I captured this morning on my camera...not good...but here's one almost stacked...but not quite :eek:

View attachment 9214

Jill said:
I just had a look at what I captured this morning on my camera...not good...but here's one almost stacked...but not quite :eek:
It is almost "almost perfect" ;)

Hind legs should to be a little bit further back (this is a matter of personal taste!) and you need to hold the head up. Maybe offer some sausage or other yummy food stuff to get an alert expression.

The wilting expression is very sweet :wub:

(Forgot to mention that my last pic is a new one of Bobo.)

Last edited by a moderator:
malin said:
Jill said:
It is almost "almost perfect" ;)

Hind legs should to be a little bit further back (this is a matter of personal taste!) and you need to hold the head up. Maybe offer some sausage or other yummy food stuff to get an alert expression.

The wilting expression is very sweet :wub:

(Forgot to mention that my last pic is a new one of Bobo.)

Bobo is so pretty :wub: :wub: :wub:

as for my stacking, I think I need to get an assistant

Jill said:
as for my stacking, I think I need to get an assistant
Ouch! Trying to stack young puppies on your own is suicidal!!!

You'll want to jump of cliffs and top floors after a long session...

PLEASE get a assistant, even a bad one will save your life!

For Malin 8) ..... The blue princess Saga o:) ..... Pictures taken today :)

saga11mois.jpg

Tamara: Saga is lovely! :wub: She is the most beautiful blue whippet I've ever seen!

Here is my Vito 10 months old:

vito060205.jpg

and here is his brother Wilson:

wilson290105a.jpg

Minna: thank you very much :huggles: but the compliment should be ^mostly for Malin the breeder :thumbsup: .

Your boys are lovely, I always liked Wilson :wub:

Saga, Vito, Wilson :wub: :wub: :wub:

Minna, Wilson is sooooooooooooooooo like Ronan!!! Now I wait impatiently for pics of your new babies

:wub: :wub: :wub: Saga :wub: :wub: :wub: !!! :D I'm very proud! Thank you Tamara for being such a good sport (puppy buyer / stud dog owner)

Very nice pictures Minna, I especially like Wilson. I love the top Wilson's handler is wearing!

dessie: So, now you know why I like your Ronan :wub: so much. :)

malin: Wilson's handler = me, and I love that top, too!! Thank you. :huggles: But don't look at my shoes, we were just leaving and I had already put my winter-shoes on when we decided to take a photo of Wilson. Wilson made his debut (last month at Kajaani Int.) in junior class, he won the class and he was also best male#3. I think it was a nice start for him, because he is not a small boy. :lol:

I will show Vito first time this spring, I want give him more time... He is still a baby. :D

Time for a new picture... :teehee:

[SIZE=14pt]Bobo 15 months[/SIZE]

IMG_1303_bobo1yc_500.jpg

She is the solid black bitch I have been dreaming about for years. I finally breed one and... my parents nicked her :rant:

She's looking good Malin. When's her next show? :D ;) :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back