The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We need more puppy pictures...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hey! Watch out! I am small (46 cm official measure :p ) BUT I am bossy!!!

Saga, Mojo and Mia

SagaMojoMiaPlay.jpg

And finally.... Here's the little Devil :devil:

Saga9mois.jpg

Ooh! Must say I'm very happy with her looks at this age :) Actually reminds me of her maternal grandmama (well, apart from the colour naturally)!!! I'm sure you see her sires ancestors in little Saga :p

Yes and I'm deliriously happy about her size especially since it really matters in France. Fancy that - a small whippet from Sweden :cheers:

Here the preparation's for the show on Saturday are progressing well = I've bought a bottle of spiced wine... I'm sure to be happy regardless :clown:

(it's alcohol free if anyone thought otherwise)

Saga IS looking very nice Tamara.

Good luck at the show Malin. Who's going - only Oskar or both kids and Ken?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with Oskar tomorrow Malin :luck: :luck:

Thank you all for your nice comments on her. She is no beauty, she's a devil :lol: !!!!!

I am especialy pleased with Malin's reaction and to answer to you: no actually I don't think she looks so much like Spike ancestors now so it's very interesting to know she looks like her dear grandma :wub: !!!! Although she still has "a little something" in her attitude from her paternal granddam ;) :p :lol: ...

We all love her :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!

Tamara

:'( Well I didn't go well at all. Oskar was a very good boy on the table. He was somewhat exited on the move and the judge even gave him a second chance to no avail. We got booted from the ring. When the judge handed over the blue ribbon (oh shame!) he said that Oskar was “altogether too happy”.

Written critique: "9 month old. Very good size. Nice head and expression. Want a somewhat longer neck. Is a little to coarse. Good bone. Good top- and underline. Well-angulated behind. Should have more efficient movement. Delightful temperament."

The show bit certainly didn't go well, but Oskar LOVED the show thing and thought everything and everyone in the crowded exhibition centre was totally cool and fun, fun, fun... tail wagging and flying not walking. Dogs at home weren't that impressed by his tale about the wonderful day he'd had ;)

Attaching pictures from outside the ring with the little English lady Dodgewells Chantilly Lace (Rystone Pied Woodpecker x Dodgewells Mixed Emotions by GB CH Walkabout Woodpecker of Rivedo)

CRW_1166_450.jpg

altogether too happy”.

Well Id much rather have happy pup than one you have to drag round and thats looking miserable any day . Never mind Malin, thats only 1 show :blink: . Im sure Oskar will settle down as he gets older , He certainly has a head to die for :wub:

JAX said:
Well Id much rather have happy pup than one you have to drag round
My reasoning too. More than a few dogs at these types of indoor shows are unhappy.

He didn't look tall at all in the class, maybe a little stronger than average ?

JAX said:
He certainly has a head to die for  :wub:
Oskar says he is flattered ;) Shoes are certainly hiding in deadly fear of it... and Ken wants me to tell you that HE got the prettiest head in the family...

malin said:
[... and Ken wants me to tell you that HE got the prettiest head in the family...
, but of course he has Malin , :wub: how silly of me to forget :blink:

Heres my two little fellas, my son has named them the "Blues Brothers" Now 11 weeks old and are settling in just fine.

DSC09452.JPE

Attachments

• DSC09452.JPE
    DSC09452.JPE
    15.4 KB · Views: 103
Well, aren't they just two little peas in a pod! :huggles:

Welcome to k9 Mike! :)

Hi Mike and Welcome !!

Love the look of the "Blues Brothers". Too cute.

All the best for their future. Do you plan to show them?

What is their breeding?

I just received my Xmas gift (from myself..) of a gorgeous white girl with black spots. She is bred by Griff Parry in Tasmania and is called -

Parnew Romance On Ibiza (Parnew Midnite Obsession x Parnew Fatal Fury).

I think her name will be 'Nancy' and she is an angel (pic attached with her brothers).

The fawn & white 'Beau' now owns his new mum Karen who is very happy with her baby. The blue & white leaves after the new year to David & family and is enjoying his holiday with uncle Colin.

There are other pics of 'Nancy' and parents at my web site (under 'Litters - Plans').

Take care,

Colin Sarantis

IBIZA Whippets

www.blackwhippet.com

ParnewLitter8wk.jpg

Mike from Hereford said:
Max has a snooze
:wub: Just too cute for words!!!!

I promised to Malin quite a long time ago to send a picture of Saga with her "made on measure and by my request" collar and lead. Saga is extremely feminine (except when she plays :D ) so I wanted something very girly :) .... It's pink and Golden!!!!!!

SagaLaisseRose.jpg

Today we also had the visit of a girl called "Fleur", in fact "Voici Une Fleur De La Promenade du Roi", born from Spike's latest litter out of a lovely bitch "Reine de Saba Du Diamand de Gould", this litter was born just a bit after Malin's.

I saw the litter at 2 days of age (to dew the claws) and at 8 weeks of age. Never saw Fleur until today. Her breeder/owner started to show her with some success. She went best Puppy Bitch at Brussels Royal Show, then she went on to PuppyBOB and finally shortlisted for the All Breed BIS!!!!

Here's a picture we took very quickly... Just took her daddy's show lead, and hop! On the table in front of the Chimney and there it is...

View attachment 7573

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back