The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We need more puppy pictures...

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]BIG Congratulations [/SIZE]Tamara, Saga and Mojo!! :cheers: What a great news!!

Just training my skills in trying to add a picture... :D

This is Viri, 11 mths, looking out of my window...

virinight.JPG

:cheers: VERY WELL DONE SAGA AND VITO!! :cheers: :cheers:

A lovely start for the pair of them, congratulations :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]Well Done........ thats great news [/SIZE] :cheers:

And this is Viri, 10 mths at dogshow in Tre with a my favourite handler Timo! Greetings from Finland! :)

Viritre.jpg

:wub: Looks like Viri is a very nice junior :wub:

What is his pedigree name and breeding? Is he by Leyenda Spongebob Squarepants?

Tamara (from France :) )

Hi Tamara!

Thanks for your comment, Viri has done very well in rings so far; 4 shows and 3 CC´s! :)

And you are right, Viri is after Leyendas Spongebobsquarepants ("where" did you see it... :D ) and mom is Carmodey Tattoo (swedish import). His full name is Scheik´s Comando. Full pedigree you can find from Scheik´s -internetsites.

Anita

A promise is a promise..... o:)

I didn't had much time to train with my new camera being more than busy with Mia and her pups but here comes the 1st picture of our little princess "Saga" ( :oops: It's a bit dark but I will do better ones when I will have a bit more time :b ).

On this picture you can see Saga feeling very much concerned (w00t) about her cousin "Mia" suffering to give birth to seven puppies ;) :D :D :D

sagadort.jpg

OH! Johanna! She is beautiful !!!! Tall perhaps (?) .... but beautiful. Thank you for the pic! :*

Tamara & Minna, I've just picked up on this thread after being away - so CONGRATS for Saga's & Vito's wins

And Anita, Viri looks very handsome with his wonderful handler Timo.

Vito's fawn brother Uno (N. Champagne Bath) :wub: was shown frst time and with a great success, he was BOB-puppy today at Seinäjoki nat. :cheers:

Kenzongos Posted on Sep 26 2004, 12:44 AM   And this is Viri, 10 mths at dogshow in Tre with a my favourite handler Timo! Greetings from Finland! 

I must agree with you there , Timo is one of the best handlers I have eve seen , I met him and his lovely new wife when I went to the [SIZE=14pt]Tammsvik[/SIZE] last July :- " ,

The fact that he has one of my old dogs grandsons has nothing to do with it :blink:

:oops: Meant to say` Well done `too Minna , you must be very pleased with that :cheers:

Hi Jax!

I must agree with you there , Timo is one of the best handlers I have eve seen , I met him and his lovely new wife when I went to the [SIZE=14pt]Tammsvik[/SIZE] last July  :- " ,

Nice to hear that! I think I´ve been very lucky to know him since I came to Whippetrings 8 yrs ago. He has shown 3 of my dogs! And hopefully Timo´s and Viri´s co-operation & success will go on!

Also my internetsites are after them! Most showpics at my site are from Kirsi´s camera... What a couple!

The fact that he has one of my old dogs grandsons has nothing to do with it  :blink:
You mean Woody?!?

Anita

Yes Anita - she means Woody - the wonderful Woody, one of my FAVOURITES :wub: :wub: :wub:

Peperone Parahandy; who leads our The Best Whippet of year 2004 competition! :luck:

Very sound, not exaggerated at all -wish I will have one day a Whip who will win so easily.... 8)

Well, let´s see what future brings to our Team, hopefully Timo will still have time and possibility to help in handling; there are coming soon some males from their kennel too to need handlinghelp.... :- "

Today Kerttu (N. Co-Attraction) was BOB- and BIG2-puppy at Puppy Show in Helsinki, out of 10 whippetpuppies. Vito :wub: (N. Catch The Miracle) was BOS-puppy, Kevin (N. Cover The Sky) was 3th and Wilson (N. Chasing Shadows) 4th (both with hp) in Vito's class, and I was BOB-breeder. :D The judge was Markku Mähönen (Powder Horn whippets and irish wolfhounds).

The puppies are now 7,5 months old. :)

Congratulations Minna! Almost a clean sweep of the puppy classes ... who was the naughty little chap who got 2nd in Vito's class and ruined your 'royal flush' ? ;)

The "naughty little chap" was Wiptails Peshewa Creek, who is a lovely fawn boy. His mother is Woody's sister Honey.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back