The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Went To Cornwall Today

hughes0

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Jake was pleased (w00t)

1.jpg

3.jpg

View attachment 40967

Thankyou so much Lizzyb for allowing us to take home this little angel, we love her :wub: :wub: :wub:

3.jpg

(w00t) That's some souvenir, Jake will come round soon, don't worry :huggles:

he just keeps sniffing her bottom and bouncing at her in an overly playful way, wouldnt be such a problem if he wasnt 4 times as big as her :blink:

she did bark at him though, that put him in his place for 30 seconds.

:teehee:

what a lovely souvenir :wub: :wub: :wub: ,im sure they will be playing before the end of the night :thumbsup:

any names for her yet :p

Well I want to know where you went - I never saw any whippet puppies in any of the shops when we went to cornwall. Much better than clotted cream or a stick of rock. :D

Hope she has a long and happy life with you :wub:

her "posh" name is Ilbatheez Dreemz Delma.

We cant decide on her everyday name yet... suggestions are welcome they may all end up in a hat for a draw tomorrow :lol:

Met Liz's other whippies too, beautiful dogs, wanted to take them all home, especially those new boys they are scrummy. :wub:

:cheers: Congratulations on your new pup, she is very pretty :wub:

I'm sure her and Jake with be best of friends really soon :huggles:

She's gorgeous and soooooooo much better than a stick

of rock :lol:

hughes0 said:
her "posh" name is Ilbatheez Dreemz Delma.We cant decide on her everyday name yet...  suggestions are welcome they may all end up in a hat for a draw tomorrow :lol:

Met Liz's other whippies too, beautiful dogs, wanted to take them all home, especially those new boys they are scrummy. :wub:

What about Jill :- "

jake and jill :thumbsup: i'll suggest it to the tribe. its cute.

i thought about Lizzie after her 'human mummy' Liz.

I actually quite like "Delma" It's really original and different :D

Shes lovely :wub: & i like the name Lizzie :huggles:

I like Lizzie as well ....Or as my one Greyhound was called Lyntails Elizabeth, so we called her Beth .....Well it ties in lol ..... I like Darma as well, but then I also think Ethel for a girl is great ..... Shes lovely BTW :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Hi Emily , I do hope Jake dosn't feel too left out , Ibet he loves having a new playmate really :huggles: .

People normally take home a Cornish Piskie when they visit :devil:

How did the children react then :teehee: :teehee:

TC said:
I actually quite like "Delma" It's really original and different  :D
Me too :) lovely name & original :thumbsup:she is gorgeous :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
A real beauty! Such a lovely looking whippet. Lucky you :luck: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back