The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Went To Cornwall Today

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Glad to see she got a good home.. Hope to see future pics.. As we have one of her sisters... Chloe... Congrats on the new addition...

-Brad-

Cant wait for our trip to cornwall now. :lol: Congratulations she lovely, :wub:

How lovely. I'm sure Jake will comeround soon. :luck:

Congratulations on your new baby :wub: :wub: lovely - Good luck with her. :luck:

beats a stick of rock (w00t) what a lovely little girl :wub:

How about Pixie....like the other post said...it ties in with the Cornish theme!!

Good luck with her, she is gorgeous... :wub:

good luck with your new baby :luck: :wub: glad Liz found a good home :thumbsup: she looks a sweetie o:) o:)

my princess is a barf fed pup, so i have been and bought tripe and chicken wings today at the local pet shop, and then ordered a truck load of it online too, i think i will ahve to buy a new freezer. jake is over the moon, i have never seen him eat his dinner so fast, he loves it.

i put them to bed last night, and shut the door. i waited, and waited and waited. silence -_- all night :thumbsup:

brilliant.

we have had a few scuffles today though, jake was getting a bit rough for her, he is playing but its a bit much. should i break this up or let them be??

occasionally she yelps, then he backs off. also he has a small bloody place on the end of his nose, i think she gave him some back :p

we have had a lovely day though, went for a short walk, and plenty of cuddles too.

i will take some more pictures soon.

the children absolutly adore her, i have to keep reminding them though to remember jakey,,, he was looking sad. :wub: :wub:

:wub: I am glad you had a quiet night , I thought I may have trouble with Demi missing her sister ,but she went to bed no problems o:) She is just more interested in her little brothers now :wub:

Has she got a name YET ????I am so pleased she has gone to that very special family :huggles: and seems to have got everyone in order Give Jake any extra hug :huggles: :huggles:

shes stunning - we go to cornwall a lot but only ever brought back cornish pasties an scrumpy 8)

I think Delma is nice too. It's a strong name - matches well with Jake I think.

right, decision made.............

its PIXIE!!!

well she is Cornish, and a bit naughty :devil: :lol:

today we took her on a protest (w00t)

she was great, a bit too small to hold a placard though.

(it was to do with our local airport expansion plans)

All asleep now, definintly getting on better with Jake, lots of playing going on. :huggles:

Pixie, I love it :wub:

I didn't miss spell Piskie , Cornish folklore , Is a general name for a Fairy race or tribe in Cornwall :thumbsup:

i'm so glad you approve Liz, she is so special it has taken ages to decide.

Thank you again for such a darling little girl, she is my new 'baby' :wub:

How are you getting on with her sister, hope she is paying a bit more attention to you now :clown:

xxxxx kisses xxxxx to all your lovely lot, especially those little fat puppy boys. :wub:

I'm going to Cornwall in August I want one of those souveniers :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ok then a pasty/ puppy, they sound alike if I say it fast he will say yes :D

If we get 2 Lesley they wont make any noise till we get home then it will be to far to take them back. :thumbsup:

pasty/ puppy, they sound alike if I say it fast he will say yes
sounds like the words of that daft song?

"PASTY PUPPY FROM THE LEFT HAND SIDE"

LOL

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back