The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We've Been Lucky...

AnnSa

The one and Only ....
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well so far...hardly any Snow at all :thumbsup:

Here's a few of the girls making the most of what we have

DSC01206.jpg

DSC01213.jpg

DSC01187.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01252.jpg

DSC01185.jpg

DSC01264.jpg

DSC01261.jpg

Great pics especially the first one :thumbsup:

Think we have even less snow than you :wacko:

Nice to see the girls having a blast , and love to see tala been as nutty as ever :lol: :clown:

We've had 5/6" now you're welcome to some of ours as we are getting really fed up with it tonight.

ann i do envy you living so close to the sea girls are looking gorgeous as ever :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Great pics Ann........what a wonerful time they are having :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Happy Girls, they keep you going don't they!!

Its great to have the beach, it never gets frozen solid so they can always run, lucky girls!

You are lucky ... we've had to dig out sections of the garden so the boys can pee as it was deeper than their height! We've got main roads closed, busses all off and the residential streets are pretty much impassible so if we can't get there on foot we can't get there at all. It's quite exciting in a way but enough is enough now - I hope we get a thaw soon :blink: Lovely photos of your girls having fun :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love seeing your pictures, Ann :D

Looks like you have the same weather as we do in Devon - cold with some ice but no snow!! :thumbsup:

It's all covered with Snow down there today :(

The top freezes but these lot soon pound it down

to get to the softer underneath sand ;)

What temps have you got AG ? -8 here today :(

Havent a clue but its bloody cold :lol:

You are lucky having the beach so close for the girls to have a good run around. They are looking gorgeous as always and full of fun :huggles:

:sweating: call that snow Ann...thats a hard frost... :lol:

but I always enjoy your photos whatever the weather....lovely to see Dunes sea and sand....and your lovely girls...... :wub: :wub:

This is the best i could do Janis.....from last year :lol:

sn3.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back