The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Weyhill

lou14

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
had a lovely day yesterday at weyhill freindly ppl and some great racing with lots of races to sit and enjoy. congratulations to neville and kath ingley on getting to the final with their dog polly and only narrowly missing out, this dog is only 1 year and 2 weeks old and showing great potential, well done to all the winners :thumbsup: look forward to seeing everyone there again next week......

diane and tom

I would like to add a big thanks to all the organisers and the kind people we met. The welcome we got was second to none, and the organisation of the entire event was spot on!

We'll see you all next week, though I am going to be very careful in the pub......Naughty people kept putting large glasses of wine in front of me, and it would have been rude not to drink them :- " :b

I hope loads of money was raised for JR Whippet Rescue :thumbsup:

I was very impressed with Polly too..I didn't realise she was a pup (w00t) What an amazing speed she has :)

Great days racing with some very close finishes. Come on Lloyd where are the photos? Sorry to be so demanding but you have set something of a precident with all your fab photos

I've told him you're all waiting...........I am going to have to make sure certain photos don't get out though, even if I have to sabotage the lot :blink:

Thank you all we had a great day never got to the final this time :( but never mind. weldone to the ones that DID :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

here's some photo's from last Sunday. Will post the rest on my website when I get time :thumbsup: First One's from the pub on the edge of the field the night before.

pup_bloke.jpg

Fynn and his bro' Peds.

fynn%20bro.jpg

:cheers: Super pictures - so clear and crisp - Excellent

Have to ask is that Ziggy in the blue coat trapping like that? Extraordinary.

Love the photo of Diamond Geezer (brindle in white) and Run At Mill (red and white in the red coat). Well I think that it's them.

And a beautiful photo of Fynn and Peds and the very cute little pup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic pictures - love the one of my little Edee :wub:

Hi all,I'm glad everyone had good day at weyhill Fair. :)

Now cumon Lloyd I know you got some pics for us all to see,also some from the eve b4 !!!.We had a good time the landlord and Lady were great and will be recieving a thank you card from all the whippet people which i will instigate.I have been to the pub more this weekend than for the whole year (sad lady),but only to make sure all ok for the campers!!! being a local girl. :- " There is one thing I must say in defence of the crowd saturday and thats "keep with it Jo,this lady called me a lightweight for drinking spritzers on sat ,now you know why :D ,water it down girl,pace yourself :x lol x.For those of us who stayed for the dinner at the pub after I'm sure you will agree it was second to none ,roast beef and all trimmings :thumbsup: ace,a masive chocy pud,all for a tenner.bargain.

Now for the boring bit...... as you will all know,Sara Eaton has handed the driving seat for the meeting to me from next meeting on and I got alot to live up too.I have had various people approch me already and offer thier help in one way or another,but I really want to make this a memorable meeting for us all.one to mark on the calander as a must.On that note I arrive at prizes!!! you are the racers and I would like to ask you what would you like to win ? something to polish ,something to use ,please do let me know,I really want to get it right for Whippet Rescue and cannot without all of you "the racers",so any ideas greatly recieved. Hope to see you all for Andover meeting next week. :cheers:

Excellent advice Lesley.Next weekend, I will be holding a prayer meeting in my caravan with a lace-making lesson for those interested. We will supply free lemonade and shortcake from 7pm until 8.30pm at which time we will have lights out.

Early prayers in the caravan from 6am, and God bless my liver :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lace making NO, (w00t) but prehaps a little embrodary?(hope i spelt it right) may come in handy for prizes!!! :Jo please forgive me ,I would NEVER suggest you had ott the wine and its a perfectly reasonable conversation about who does 2's and who dont in their units loo's (w00t) p.s lovely caravan you got

finalez said:
Lace making NO, (w00t) but prehaps a little embrodary?(hope i spelt it right) may come in handy for prizes!!! :Jo please forgive me ,I would NEVER suggest you had ott the wine and its a perfectly reasonable conversation about who does 2's and who dont in their units loo's (w00t) p.s lovely caravan you got

Well embroidery it is Les mate....................... As for toilets, Lloyd hasn't emptied the cassette yet...............Will he have a suprise or not???????????Watch this space :p

I might change my mind by next week-end and do a lesson in wines of the world instead. See how I feel :- "

Lloyd has loads more photos, he might put some more on later :D ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back