The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Colour Is Yours?

Hilary & Hounds

Addicted to Hounds
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well I don't see why whippets should have all the fun!! :- " :lol:

Here are my two: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Freddie, black tuxedo:

freddie02.jpg

freddie01.jpg

freddiegoofy01.jpg

I love seeing pics of Claire :wub:

I seem to have only had brindle and fawn Greyhounds.

We have a passion for parti's at the mo :wub: although we dont have a Greyhound parti.......yet!!! :- "

we have only ever had blue whippets never had a greyhound

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres picture 1... my black bitch who is at home... "KRISTEN" . shes a very nervous dog, hates any loud noises ie fireworks, thunder, football, buses when walking etc. Shes a very loving dog, never been days problem since she came home which was 16 months ago.

kristen-1.jpg

Then this is " QUEENIE "... she looks like butter wouldnt melt but shes the ring leader & boss of my 4. She came home 12 months ago & turned my world upside down ( love her dearly though. )

queenie.jpg

The along comes the 2 boys..

This is " RAJ".. ( he had the name when i adopted so i kept it ).. he should be renamed to Shadow as hes constantly follows me everywhere, gentle giant with a heart of gold. he came to live with me nearly 2 years ago now ~ young fella but looks old...

raj2.jpg

Last but not least this is my troublesome lad " JOHNJOE "... he may look like a greyhound but has the personality of a rottweiler, hes so protective of my children & myself. He would attack anything that moves when out walking & can not be trusted ( so unlike the rest of mine.)....Hes 6 years of age on the 4th of this month...

johnjoe3.jpg

I also have 3 in training which are 2 blues & another black....pictures of these are on another thread...

Think most people know my greyhound William . He's a black brindle parti colour but tends to look black in photos

Here he is with Posh Totty's Italian greyhound Blue and my son Ben ( bpmoore) at Worcester whippet raing club on Sunday

P1010036.jpg

oliverpliers said:
Well I don't see why whippets should have all the fun!! :- "  :lol:
Here are my two: :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

Freddie, black tuxedo:

freddie02.jpg

freddie01.jpg

freddiegoofy01.jpg

Well I haven't got one, but I would LOVE a black or a black and white girl :thumbsup:

they are all gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Fab pics I love greyhounds :wub: :wub: :wub: , you never know maybe one day :D

Here is a photo of my old girl she was a ex racer/courser.

Here is a photo of my old girl she was a ex racer/courser.

This is Flora.......................................she lives in my house. :wacko:

IM001817.jpg

Here`s my 2

Jack, Black and white

HPIM0146.jpg

Judy, Black tux

HPIM0149.jpg

Alyson 'n' Hounds

Lovley looking dogs :wub: everyone. :thumbsup:

Mine are fawn, Red & black greyhounds.

Pics of them are in the chit chat zone under 'Hello Everybody.

lovely dogs all of them :wub: ,my greyhound lived to the grand old age of 15,and i miss her dreadfully:wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back