The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Dress ????

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thanks ladies yeh i think the silver one would be so girly and christmasy ,not very often i dress up girly so will make nice change ,but im off shopping on weds so il see whats about first if i find nothing i think that will be the one :cheers: il have to take a pic of me all dolled up before i go out ,ooo yeh blooming tryed some loverly high heels on in asda wen i went today bloody hell how you supposed to walk in heels without killing your self of a broken neck :blink: i think the highest heel iv ever worn is an inch ,but that dress so needs sparlky high heels dont ya think ,

now wendy what the heck is a ...toupy tap

and as for spaniel ears i already have them im afraid kid number one did that and kid number 2 finished them off :lol: :lol: :lol:

its the tape old blocks use to keep there wigs on you can use it to stick your dress down to your booms to keep them and your fillets were they should be a low dress should never leave home without it. :lol:

fallenangel said:
its the tape old blocks use to keep there wigs on you can use it to stick your dress down to your booms to keep them and your fillets were they should be  a low dress should never leave home without it. :lol:
:lol: (w00t) never heard of that before were would i get this tape from a hair shop ooo i wonder if my extensionist will have any ther :teehee:

cheers hun :huggles: il be getting some of that me thinks i mean dun wan em falling out once im bladdered do i :lol:

meddling said:
I've not worn a dress since my wedding 22 years ago...not about to do that again in a hurry :- "  :lol:
Me neither clair :- " 27 1/2 years for me though :lol: (w00t)

Oh the dress bit I mean not the wedding :- " my marriage is going strong :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
nicky12 said:
this one is so pretty so tempted to get it ,but im thinking i dun have enough tits to fill the top bit  :teehee:
d726_12.jpg

I hope you are going to wear a very sensible pair of trousers under this top-Lol

or the very least leggings (w00t)

Very nice- :thumbsup:

God -how old are you lot on here? :eek: ....obviously much younger than i thought.

Old Karen :(

Karen-Coral said:
nicky12 said:
this one is so pretty so tempted to get it ,but im thinking i dun have enough tits to fill the top bit  :teehee:
d726_12.jpg

I hope you are going to wear a very sensible pair of trousers under this top-Lol

God -how old are you lot on here? :eek: ....obviously much younger than i thought.

(w00t) leggings ,trousers nah just flashing a bit of bum now and again never hurt anybody :- " and im 37 but dun look it so iv been told :- "

nicky12 said:
Karen-Coral said:
nicky12 said:
d726_12.jpg

(w00t) leggings ,trousers nah just flashing a bit of bum now and again never hurt anybody :- " and im 37 but dun look it so iv been told :- "

:D brilliant....good on yer-lol :thumbsup:

karen im 42 and if i didnt have a figure like a beached whale cos of sterids i would were stuff that short. just make sure you shaved and havce nice knickers on :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back