The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Dress ????

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
omg im going out clubbing at the end of the month with few of me girly friends ,now iv not been clubbing for at least 2years (yes i know im a sad hermit )but anyway taking into consideration it will be a crimbo get together what dress do you think i should go for ,now theres the sexy little black number (but i think il be tempted to change the neck line into a v .........

471-1.jpg

or theres this very girly dress that for sum reason i really like althou again i would be tempted to remove the bows :- "

184852163_tp.jpg

il also be having mega long light brown curly hair extensions put in to and what shoes and colour would i get if i went with the yellow dress :blink:

i prefer the first out of the two of them ,but as you said i would prefer a v neck.

trish g said:
i prefer the first out of the two of them ,but as you said i would prefer a v neck.
thanks trish yeh that neck all wrapped around my throat would do my head in once i was pissed would feel like it was strangling me (w00t)

i[SIZE=14pt] would go for the second one in either red, black or royal blue and defo get rid of the bows[/SIZE]

thats just my opinion anyway :*

nicky12 said:
trish g said:
thanks trish yeh that neck all wrapped around my throat would do my head in once i was pissed would feel like it was strangling me (w00t)
I like the first one too, but I like the neck line as it is - you'll need to keep warm as your legs will be freezing (w00t) :lol:

i like the 2nd one...........black is boring ;)

killer heels and a little clutch bag (all the rage at the mo) :thumbsup:

nicky any colours go at the mo....the louder the better............red, blue, orange.................its ok to clash this season :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The 2nd one looks like a nightie (w00t) .....so i'd defo go for the black number :thumbsup:

Definitely the first one - and I would leave it how it is. :cheers:

1st one!!

i like, but also i like the second cos its nice to pretend im girly once in a while!! lol :*

Either, but i would go for the second one in a black or blue :) :huggles:

nicky they are very short.......make sure you wear your big knickers you dont want your breakfast on show :- "

second one in black or red, with heels.

i quite like the second one, defo get shot of the bows, with a nice silver pair of heels :thumbsup:

hely said:
nicky they are very short.......make sure you wear your big knickers you dont want your breakfast on show :- "
they wont be that short on me love im only ickle 5ft actualy :- " so il prob have to shorten them if anything but im still wearing me BIG knickers anyway to hold me belly in and me ass :- " :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back