The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Dress ????

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
first one has a high neck so as not to break the golden rule of wearing very little

either show your cleavage OR your legs.....but NEVER both at the same time (w00t)

I like the floaty one in a stronger colour , but you'll need a double lined reversible fleece with matching snood for on the way home (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

First one Nicky - you will sparkle as you dance, and if you fall over when you have too much to drink you will reveal far less!

Last edited by a moderator:
this one is so pretty so tempted to get it ,but im thinking i dun have enough tits to fill the top bit :teehee:

d726_12.jpg

nicky12 said:
this one is so pretty so tempted to get it ,but im thinking i dun have enough tits to fill the top bit  :teehee:
d726_12.jpg

mmm not to keen on that one nicky :b

where are you looking at all these dresses?

DONT ASK ME I STILL HAVE NOT GOT MY WEDDING DRESS FOR FEB 28TH 09

I've not worn a dress since my wedding 22 years ago...not about to do that again in a hurry :- " :lol:

oh hely..thats gorgeous..you will look stunning bird :huggles:

nicky12 said:
this one is so pretty so tempted to get it ,but im thinking i dun have enough tits to fill the top bit  :teehee:
d726_12.jpg

for a Chrimbo party this would be really nice, the more glittery the better, just get some of those chicken fillet jelly pieces or a push up bra, better to be able to add to what you've got , if you've got to much it's more difficult to hide them :(

Julie D said:
nicky12 said:
d726_12.jpg

I would go for that with the chicken fillets and dont forget the toupy tap to keep everything were it should be so you can dance with no worres. get them out while you can if your having a kid next year you should enjoy them now before the spaniles ears develop :lol:

jacqueline said:
DONT ASK ME I STILL HAVE NOT GOT MY WEDDING DRESS FOR FEB 28TH 09
don't worry Jacqueline, I got my wedding dress 7 weeks before the wedding, the assistant was more worried than I was :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck:

nicky12 said:
d726_12.jpg

If you think you wont be able to fill the top half of this one, get your chicken fillets out.... tis gorgeous and very christmasy... love it :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back