The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What Drives A Breed

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
rls22 said:
Well it's now available immediately for people to look at straight away if they are interested in ticket winners and BPIB winners this year  :thumbsup:
I don't suppose you could add the names of the owners, and maybe their K9 names so we know who has won? (just for us non show people) Don't worry if it's too difficult a task, I'm sure lots of people will appreciate your efforts so far. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

I can't go in and edit the details now. And don't want Jenny to have that mammoth task I don't think!! :lol:

rls22 said:
I can't go in and edit the details now.  And don't want Jenny to have that mammoth task I don't think!!  :lol:
No, don't do that to Jenny :lol: I like her, and don't want her having a K9 breakdown :lol: :lol: I knew when I suggested it that I was being a bloody nuisance :unsure: I just thought us lesser beings might have got to know who owns what, and how well they were doing. My memory isn't that good anyway, so I'd have to read it 10 times a day to get it to sink in - so in the long run, you might have saved Jenny and me from going to the funny farm :lol:

phew :sweating: i HAVE JUST SLOGGED MY WAY THROUGH THIS POST :sweating:

I feel it is the breeders that drive the breed most in a good way but not all !producing quality stock through careful study and thought is a must as is the selection of a brood bitch and stud dog.

I after 13 years in the breed still consider myself a novice and am not scared to ask those more experianced than me for their advice but i do feel that too many newcombers are in such a rush to breed and judge that little thought is put into selection of suitable mates for there own bitch resulting in lack of quality and some very poor specimens of the standard entering the ring, I feel that most top breeders will help you out with their knowledge if you ask them and assist you with your breeding program by letting you have a very nice foundation bitch to start your line and the rest is down to you but rome wasnt built in a day so i aim to breed a dog better than my last :thumbsup:

ps get yourself back on here patsy you are one of the people happy to advise us all and i think we need it lol

WIGGLEY said:
phew :sweating: i HAVE JUST SLOGGED MY WAY THROUGH THIS POST :sweating: I feel it is the breeders that drive the breed most in a good way but not all !producing quality stock through careful study and thought is a must as is the selection of a brood bitch and stud dog.

I after 13 years in the breed still consider myself a novice and am not scared to ask those more experianced than me for their advice but i do feel that too many newcombers are in such a rush to breed and judge that little thought is put into selection of suitable mates for there own bitch resulting in lack of quality and some very poor specimens of the standard entering the ring, I feel that most top breeders will help you out with their knowledge if you ask them and assist you with your breeding program by letting you have a very nice foundation bitch to start your line and the rest is down to you but rome wasnt built in a day so i aim to breed a dog better than my last :thumbsup:

ps get yourself back on here patsy you are one of the people happy to advise us all and i think we need it lol

Very good post Wiggley :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back