• 8.CHUDLEYS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9.GREYHOUND TYPE FOOD

• 10.OTHER

• Total voters

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
daledogs said:
just had a look on their website :thumbsup:
We had never heard of it either until recently but so far the results of the dogs being on it are brilliant :D so I can heartily recommend it.

Breakfast - chicken wings, raw fruit or veg, eggs. Or hearts/kidneys/liver. Or sardines / salmon. Chloe has turkey necks sometimes but too big for the Whips.

Tea- minced tripe / chicken / beef / lamb with Laughing Dog mixer.

Holly - extra portion of mince for her lunch because she's a baby.

I think all 3 are looking fab on it :thumbsup:

sighthoundlover said:
My lot get fed on Beta Greyhound and Pro Plan.  :)
we feed beta complet greyhound food too.We feed it twice a day, in the morning it gets mixed with dog food and in the afternoon on its own

we sometimes mix chicken etc in with it too but he usually picks out the chicken and doesnt eat the rest for a while if we do that lol! :b

05whippet said:
daledogs said:
just had a look on their website :thumbsup:
We had never heard of it either until recently but so far the results of the dogs being on it are brilliant :D so I can heartily recommend it.

i recommend to look at thier website,you can get 25% off registered as a breeder with free delivery also on the 15 kilos bags

All my dogs are fed on James Wellbeloved Ocean white fish and rice complete dry food.

They have been on this food for about a year(previously fed on tinned dog food),all have really glossy coats and clean teeth and seem to be really thriving.

I'm very glad i changed them onto this food even though it is expensive.

the oldies are on the senior and for the first time in his life Bryn has gone for over a year without his colitis occuring which is fab.

I always soak the biscuits in boiled water first which seems to encourage them to eat it(it doesn't touch the sides now :D )

Mine are fed on tripe and biscuit and I steam them vegetables once or twice a week as well. I steam my own so just add extra for them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Took some good advice off here, Tried her on Goats Milk for brekki which seems popular. Just wish she would attack her food like the others I have had. She's like a lady and although eats up she's really gentle.

Going to try some Wafcol red tomorrow as a change

YTarmy said:
Took some good advice off here, Tried her on Goats Milk for brekki which seems popular. Just wish she would attack her food like the others I have had. She's like a lady and although eats up she's really gentle.
Going to try some Wafcol red tomorrow as a change

same with my dog, she knows her food is there but approaches it real slow, then eats it as if she has all the time in the world, Bolton, eh, Walkden me

keith

Annie has chicken wings every day and now she has converted Alfie to raw chicken too, but she cannot persuade him that raw tripe is nice.

As well as raw chicken, beef and tripe they also have pedigree chum complete but they will only really eat this if really hungry.

They get any left overs going, spag bog is always a favourite.

Lots of rib bones from the butcher which they both love, I've known Alfie to eat a whole one in one sitting.

Pigs ears as a treat which they both enjoy, Annie hides them behind the cushions on the settee so Alf doesn't get them sometimes, and sometimes she will just struggle to get one down whether she really wants it or not, just so his nibs doesn't get it. (w00t)

:) my 5mth old whippet pup has 2chicken wing and bakers complete for breaky then for tea he has minced beef and more complete and i vairy it with scrambled eggs and rice he also has cooked dinner on sunday complete with veg and meat and gravey ,also treats in between ,costs me a blooming fortune . :)

Tiggy has Burns chicken and rice twice aday with treats.

Fleetwood is on three meals aday and he has Oscars for large puppies, goats milk and lot of treats and raw veggies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back