• 8.CHUDLEYS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9.GREYHOUND TYPE FOOD

• 10.OTHER

• Total voters
I feed raw meat/tripe along with Supa dog Greyhound :thumbsup:

Oscars pinnacle of life for my old girl and Oscars junior for the pup, but I add some James wellbeloved puppy to the pups and have to crush it up together or she wont eat it

Well, as I work for Arden Grange petfoods, my lot have....

Arden Grange!! :thumbsup: They love it,and they produce lovely small poos! :- "

Before I worked for them, I fed Barf, although I found it difficult to balance their diet, as they didn't like their veggies, even after buying a juicer to pulp them! :oops: Must admit they do all still have a chicken wing every morning- they love them and they keep their teeth so clean! :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

oakmoorehill said:
~Sarah~ said:
I currently feed Red Mills Worker, but am planning to change to Red Mills Tracker as I think Worker is too high in protein for non-working dogs. Bobby and Dolly both seem to like Red Mills, whereas in the past Dolly got bored with other dried foods such as Burns and James Wellbeloved.
Do I tick the box for Greyhound type food or Other?

I use red mills i ticked greyhound type food

Thanks. :thumbsup:

i feed vitalin lamb and rice sensitive diet , made for dogs prone to colitis which igs are, with raw chicken wings for breakfast and butchers shop pet mince, also have fresh bones 2 -3 week for teeth, when dad has whip pups we use vitalin puppy and junior complete soaked with meat juices , good poll by the way :thumbsup:

Pity there was not the opportunity to put two ticks, mine are fed part raw and part naturediet which makes it tricky to know which box to tick.

I opted for 'other' which is not very precise!

I feed Australian Formular, once a week I give either Mackrel or Tuna.

For breakfast it's Weetabix, Baby milk and honey which goes down well

Mine get half a weetabix, goat's milk and a Glucosamine supplement for brakfast. In the evening they have Red Mills Racer with either a cooked egg or cooked mutton mince mixed in. Occasionally they have a raw bone to chew on, but I always freeze it first. Of course there are often titbits and scraps to munch on. Fynn loves green things :blink:

mine have raw :ie chicken wings rabbit mince and also add some greyhound mixer and from time to time as a treat a pigs ear is soon polished off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of your dogs get fed better than me..... (w00t)

mine are on complete which ever i buy from the wholesalers or I win.

always go for a decent one.

Few chicken with. Offal as my brother in law works in the trade.

at the moment i have a freezer load of fresh pigs lugs with the cheecks attached that i roast for ages, the pups love um.

easy on the liver coz thats :x :x :x to clean up.

I'v tryed to feed zeb on dry food, but if he does eat it then it takes him about 2 days to eat 1 bowl of food, :( so i feed him on pedigree, butchers or winalot tinned he will eat dry if its out of his puzzle cube, and at times i trow same dry on the ground outside for him to hunt for. :)) He also has chicken wings 2-3 days a week.

Barf mainly...

Raw chicken wings for breakfast or occasionally lamb breasts. Goats milk.

Evening Raw Tripe, Beef or chicken (from Pets at Home Freezer or suppliers) mixed with Burgess Super Dog Triple mixer. Sometimes Raw beaten eggs.

Treats Pigs Ears and raw hide - also large raw bones.

Daily supplements, Cod Liver oil/Wheatgerm Oil and Garlic Tablets, and Sardines & Tuna a couple of times of breakfast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our lot are on Clinivet,they were for years on Eukanuba but we changed and tried BARF as I thought after reading all the great comments about it on here that it would be better for them,but unfortunately it does'nt seem to agree with ANY of the Whippets (they all ended up with serious runs :x :x ) though the Min Poodles were fine on it?? :blink: So we were at a Ch Show recently and they were selling Clinivet,we spoke to the rep there and he did his job very well,selling it even to me! (I am always VERY dubious of trying new foods) but I have to say our lot love it!! they will even eat it in preference over cooked mince and rice :) and they look great on it with shiny coats & very little end product (w00t) We've even put the cat on it! (He always had Iams). So fingers crossed that it agrees with all of them,though they are well down their 3rd bag and so far so good! :thumbsup:

Do any other K9'ers feed this? I would love to know your comments & find out what you thought or think of it,please. :D

05whippet said:
Our lot are on Clinivet,they were for years on Eukanuba but we changed and tried BARF as I thought after reading all the great comments about it on here that it would be better for them,but unfortunately it does'nt seem to agree with ANY of the Whippets (they all ended up with serious runs  :x   :x ) though the Min Poodles were fine on it??  :blink: So we were at a Ch Show recently and they were selling Clinivet,we spoke to the rep there and he did his job very well,selling it even to me! (I am always VERY dubious of trying new foods) but I have to say our lot love it!! they will even eat it in preference over cooked mince and rice  :)   and they look great on it with shiny coats & very little end product  (w00t)   We've even put the cat on it! (He always had Iams). So fingers crossed that it agrees with all of them,though they are well down their 3rd bag and so far so good!  :thumbsup:  
Do any other K9'ers feed this? I would love to know your comments & find out what you thought or think of it,please.  :D

never heard of that one yet :blink:

My 2 are pal complete or bakers depending on whats on offer as there not fussed and they geta codliver oil capsule and a garlic pill everynight.

For treats its anything goes altho im a convert to chicken wings which they love.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back