The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whats the last thing you put in your mouth....

I mainly keep up with this thread because I really want to know what you've been eating! he he
:D:D:D Three cheese and pickle sandwiches before that, although not in one hit, across the morning.

Reading this thread has made hungry so I've just had some Rye bread with marmite and vegan cheese. I do try to be healthy... But I miss my junk food I won't lie!!

A chicken wrap, with BBQ sauce and a jam doughnut with a lovely refreshing diet lemonade I'm really trying to be healthy but today was too cold and couldn't be bothered to make lunch. But for dinner I'm making pork medallions with cous cous and roast vegetables, and I might whip out the chocolate fountain with some fruit and marshmallows! :D so healthy!!!

Runts! Ran out of the good flavors though....too much green in this box...

A rather drastic solution for what to do with the smallest of the litter:eek:

What are Runts? Oh hold on, I've just had a google and found the answer :)

Coffee. I could kill for another cup, but the combination of the cold, a bladder that isn't what it was, and a dog who likes looooooong walks isn't a great one. And it's really not the weather for nipping behind a bush:D

Spaghetti with my homemade bolognaise sauce and a homemade garlic bread made by me. I can be very productive when work is closed, well its open but i cant get in

Snow! But not on purpose, it's just coming down so fast, I couldn't help it :p Anyway, just for @Josie, today has been a bad day - I started with a packet of chicken fridge raiders and two pork pies (low food stock in the garage when I filled up this morning :mad:). Later in the morning, three choccy digestives, then bailed out from work due to snow and had a pot noodle. I am the definition of healthy eating :D:D:D Oh, and just had another biccy with my glass of red wine :eek:

Snow! But not on purpose, it's just coming down so fast, I couldn't help it :p Anyway, just for @Josie, today has been a bad day - I started with a packet of chicken fridge raiders and two pork pies (low food stock in the garage when I filled up this morning :mad:). Later in the morning, three choccy digestives, then bailed out from work due to snow and had a pot noodle. I am the definition of healthy eating :D:D:D Oh, and just had another biccy with my glass of red wine :eek:
That sums me up. oooo, I do like a biccy with a glass of red wine. :)

Breakfast serial, brought into work, because somebody opened the milk I bought yesterday to take home, even though I hid out of the way in the fridge and there was another bottle in the door :mad::mad::mad:

Today for lunch I had Thai turkey with a salad and a muller light :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back