The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What's Your Favourite Ever Pik

wild whippies

Super-D-Duper
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Something positive I hope. :- "

What is your favourite ever pik(s) and why?

I've struggled with this as you can imagine! :lol: Have to say most are because of what they mean to me personally.

Pict0005.jpg

Pik of my peddy Nelly taken by a pro at Wessy, he was the guy who inspired me.

WILDWHIP4.jpg

Also taken at Wessy by Peter Binks, this was one of my first competitve events with my peds and I was thrilled to see they'd got into Whippet News.

post-215-1118597955.jpg

The Paw!!! (w00t) This was my screensaver at work for weeks :lol: It was taken by Vicky of one of Ella's pups. :wub:

post-215-1116698132.jpg

Black & White Parti male!!! (w00t)

Those who were on K9 at the time of Dobby's birth will know how over the moon I was to see this lad. :wub:

24012006_023.sized.jpg

Taken at Ainsdale beach when I was going through a bad patch, I used to take the dogs there a lot to chill out and have some fun It was a bitterly cold day but the colours in this shot I love.

Clipboard23.jpg

Took by my Mum, who'd batter me if I posted a pik of her. I like this one cos it's got all the gang together, I love bluebells and even if no-one else knows it, I know my Mum's there too. ;)

clipboard66.sized.jpg

I love this one because I think it sums up the emotions of whippet racing.

Got loads more that mean a lot to me of friends and family and such but I think others' should get a look in! (w00t)

ive got a few too

Litter brother and sister

(Slippy blue & Blue Goblin )

sonnylisa.jpg

slippybluebluegoblin.jpg

Favorite puppy pic Shannon you can see the cheek on her face

2006_1201home0013.jpg

Jackie and colin there faces after nnwrf sup champ on bends highgate

DSCF0277.jpg

and missy always reminds me of a black panter dont know why

824e85a9.jpg

nearly forgot this one :thumbsup: ...kenny when i picked him up at the airport after another one of his holidays in turkey

ugly-smile.jpg

Iv lost a lot of mine and most of my faves were not taken by me but I allways asked if i could have them.

This was one of the last pics of lacey behined the lure and I just love it evev though its not that big

theres 2 pic took by vicky when ruby won for the first time the look on ALex face and the pic afterwards

do you think my beautiful grandaughter counts

[SIZE=21pt]3[/SIZE] tomorrow.

happy birthday [SIZE=21pt]charley[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so I know this is not a dog pic but after the crap this summer at some stages I thought I would never see this again.

Tony happy and smiling so this pic took by Marie in scottland is so very speacial to all of us. thaks to everyone there that maid him smile again

this picture sums up a special girl i lost too early to meningitis, all the way through her illness she never dropped her head

Resized_Picture139.jpg

the next generation

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

This is my favourite picture of Toby - and his magic seaweed carpet (w00t) , taken at Lunan Bay

12-4.jpg

mrs bailey you tw## lol al get you back,but not on this thread,loved that 1 with all the pups :thumbsup:

some lovely shots,the close up of the puppys head :wub: and the flying bush (w00t) .i love the one vicky took of our roddy at the rising sun striding out and the old wedding tacking hanging like a bunch of grapes,what a laugh. think vicky/jacs/and peter will struggle taking so many fanastic action shots :luck: :thumbsup:

Some fab pic's already posted - i love the ones of Masta's pups, beautiful litter :wub:

I have loads of fave's, but this has to be one of the best. Posted on here boxing day 2005 - little did we both know how right John would be in his prediction.

johnnoble said:
Happy  New Year Vicky, heres a picture of a future Rch.
post-411-1135618988.jpg

heres a pic of gary gorton covered in tooth paste,well i think its tooth paste (w00t) i put this picture on because he's a macam lol :thumbsup:

swallowsnest_046.JPG

P8170186.jpg

brother & sister shay & nikki whizz, no limit winner and consolation no limit winner @ the scottish derby 2008

arghhhhhhhhh im goin to scream :rant: every time i try and get a pic from photobucket and i have a few faves my pc freezes then crashes then when i get back on and come to copy n paste nothing there! :wub: i give up 4 now.

pups.jpg

Love this one that Jac took of our Norman & Sheila :wub:

thefamily.jpg

All the litter :wub:

midgedoinglongjump.jpg

And last ,but not least our Midge doing the long jump (w00t)

Hazel

i know theyre not non-peds but i want to show these pix of dad & son. theyve been on before but since this is such a great post ive stuck them up again :- "

DSCF0653.jpg

DSCF1244.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back