The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What's Your Favourite Ever Pik

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
DSC_0016-1.jpg

Patrick I think I've overdosed on pups!! (w00t) They're stunning and it's heartwarming to see that your girl lives on.

Some fab shots and some lovely moments, keep them coming, whatever they are. :D

wild whippies said:
DSC_0016-1.jpg

Patrick I think I've overdosed on pups!! (w00t)   They're stunning and it's heartwarming to see that your girl lives on.

Some fab shots and some lovely moments, keep them coming, whatever they are. :D

Have you spotted the little dobber closest to the camera?

I know!! mad or what!?! :lol: :wub:

Hey Vicky, you must love this one too (minus drowned rat!) :lol:

Boys.jpg

I was thinking of that one this morning - very proud :wub:

milly said:
pups.jpg
Love this one that Jac took of our Norman & Sheila :wub:

thefamily.jpg

All the litter :wub:

midgedoinglongjump.jpg

And last ,but not least our Midge doing the long jump (w00t)

Hazel

livvynmaxxholiday.jpg

Maxx & Olivia :wub:

i hope you dont mind me posting your pics jac n vicky but most of my favs have been taken by you

first up my fav pics of eve, winning both her rvch titles and one of her winning sup vet ch on the bends in march, i was so proud of her :wub:

2vets.jpg

RVCHMaidForThis5.jpg

SUPRVCH2.jpg

I love this pic of me, mum and lexi as its one of the few pics mum came on and it as also her first straight rch (aswel as mine and lexi's)

RchNchlexi.jpg

lexi winning her rch

20lbbitchfinal_3.jpg

zena as a baby, she looks so angelic but she really isnt lol :lol:

100_0199.jpg

and finally the 1st sky shot i took on my new camera, really like the colours of it

Picture189.jpg

heres a couple of my fav pics

PA300015.jpg

storm at 6 months

P5270017.jpg

storm an geordie a few months back

CSC_0495-1.jpg

storm an geordie 2 week ago

CSC_0441.jpg

storm

:cheers:

I thought you'd borrowed my pictures of Freya when I saw Zena's Sally, her face just looks very similar :oops:

Here's Fridgie

000_0473.jpg

I love Blaze's expression in this one, it just says pure love to me, she adores Fridgie :wub:

000_0476.jpg

Kerri and Lucy together, it's just such a natural shot representing doggie motherhood :)

000_0491.jpg

I love this one taken by someone we met on a walk (syncro-whippets)

_DSC0078.jpg

Also the one on my signature :wub: .

The shots I love best are ones showing the pure natural bond owners have with their dogs. Like Ruby Murry's one of "Tom & Dog" the one I've seen of Karen with Skybound getting him ready for the trap, and also the one Vicky took at Dawdon of Blaze being loaded into a trap, I've never had to push her in, just place my hand on her chest in the right place and she walks back, just physical communication and it really is emphasised in the snap :unsure: .

love this pic of our rosie (curlin) makes me laugh (w00t) after a days racing

DSC00191.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ermmmmmmmmmm......

Royalties owed here I think-

Thats 'my boy-Whitey...Coral' in the photo Sally..... 8)

Fleesh said:
I thought you'd borrowed my pictures of Freya when I saw Zena's Sally, her face just looks very similar  :oops:
Here's Fridgie

000_0473.jpg

I love Blaze's expression in this one, it just says pure love to me, she adores Fridgie  :wub:

000_0476.jpg

Kerri and Lucy together, it's just such a natural shot representing doggie motherhood  :)

000_0491.jpg

I love this one taken by someone we met on a walk (syncro-whippets)

_DSC0078.jpg

Also the one on my signature  :wub: .

The shots I love best are ones showing the pure natural bond owners have with their dogs. Like Ruby Murry's one of "Tom & Dog" the one I've seen of Karen with Skybound getting him ready for the trap, and also the one Vicky took at Dawdon of Blaze being loaded into a trap, I've never had to push her in, just place my hand on her chest in the right place and she walks back, just physical communication and it really is emphasised in the snap :unsure: .

Know which one you mean Elise the one of me and Jake at the English Derby,it shows to me exactly Jakes nature he'll stand or lie beside me but he wont cuddle up close,that aloof expression on his face is his behaviour all of the time at home :wub: know he loves me when he wants his dinner though :lol:

My favourite pic ever is hanging on my wall, it is of my two dogs both coming round the bend to the home straight Ones blue Too and Ones Cushti,s Star If I can remember rightly it was at Warwick and was taken by peter scott and framed by jade, to get a pic of both of your dogs just together was great so thanks pete and jade sue

S. Rodgers said:
My favourite pic ever is hanging on my wall, it is of my two dogs both coming round the bend to the home straight Ones blue Too and Ones Cushti,s Star If I can remember rightly it was at Warwick and was taken by peter scott and framed by jade, to get a pic of both of your dogs just together was great so thanks pete and jade sue
Jades as good as her Dad Sue,she took a smasher of our Harv in the One's Cushti Open at Swallowsnest.Have it as my screen saver :thumbsup: Didn't get a frame though Jade :( :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back