The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What's Your Favourite Ever Pik

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
rodders said:
S. Rodgers said:
My favourite pic ever is hanging on my wall, it is of my two dogs both coming round the bend to the home straight Ones blue Too and Ones Cushti,s Star If I can remember rightly it was at Warwick and was taken by peter scott and framed by jade, to get a pic of both of your dogs just together was great so thanks pete and jade sue
Jades as good as her Dad Sue,she took a smasher of our Harv in the One's Cushti Open at Swallowsnest.Have it as my screen saver :thumbsup: Didn't get a frame though Jade :( :lol:

this pic is great karen and jade even wrote their names underneath in very posh writing I will never part with it, it was one of those memorable times sue

S. Rodgers said:
rodders said:
S. Rodgers said:
My favourite pic ever is hanging on my wall, it is of my two dogs both coming round the bend to the home straight Ones blue Too and Ones Cushti,s Star If I can remember rightly it was at Warwick and was taken by peter scott and framed by jade, to get a pic of both of your dogs just together was great so thanks pete and jade sue
Jades as good as her Dad Sue,she took a smasher of our Harv in the One's Cushti Open at Swallowsnest.Have it as my screen saver :thumbsup: Didn't get a frame though Jade :( :lol:

this pic is great karen and jade even wrote their names underneath in very posh writing I will never part with it, it was one of those memorable times sue

Aw bless :wub: Love Jade to bits she's smashing :thumbsup: and always in a great mood,even when she's drunk,or so i've heard :lol:

Which reminds me, Sue can you or Tony collar me next time you see me? I got a pik done of Zak at Worcestor that I thought you would like.

rodders said:
S. Rodgers said:
rodders said:
S. Rodgers said:

Aw bless :wub: Love Jade to bits she's smashing :thumbsup: and always in a great mood,even when she's drunk,or so i've heard :lol:

Yes karen she is lovely she was the only person that could hold Ty during racing Sue

Aw thanks guys!!!! That was really nice to read!!

If you want Karen just cos you have been so nice i will frame you up the pic of Harvey with some nice calligraphy to boot?

Am guna be making the trip up for the bend champs to drop off some of my other artwork and goodies so sure i can have it done by then for you!!

And hopefully i will get some more pics while i am there

:thumbsup:

ps. Sue Ty is a softy really just misunderstood lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been my screensaver for a while now. It was taken in Grizedale forest last year. The collies belong to my friend. I just love the way all the dogs look as tho they are going somewhere.

:lol: this one cracks me up every time I look at it.....can't remember who took it tho :- " :- "

wild whippies said:
Which reminds me, Sue can you or Tony collar me next time you see me? I got a pik done of Zak at Worcestor that I thought you would like.
Thanks jac your pics r great I expect u will see Tony at champs but i doubt if i will be there Sue

Another one of yours Jac. I love this one as it shows Hebe doing what Hebe loves best :wub:

J.T. said:
This has been my screensaver for a while now. It was taken in Grizedale forest last year. The collies belong to my friend. I just love the way all the dogs look as tho they are going somewhere.
Me too! I kept the one I tried to edit and still look at it for smile value now. :D

I love Hebe she's so big in character and enthusiastic about anything, great fun watching her race. :D

It was a great day at Wessy looking forward to seeing you at the next one. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes we'll be there, Rafferty is limbering up already for the return match with Razzle :huggles:

Karen-Coral said:
Ermmmmmmmmmm......Royalties owed here I think-

Thats 'my boy-Whitey...Coral' in the photo Sally..... 8)

way to go whitey :thumbsup:

was this last year's champs

DENISE BAILEY said:
Karen-Coral said:
Ermmmmmmmmmm......Royalties owed here I think-

Thats 'my boy-Whitey...Coral' in the photo Sally..... 8)

way to go whitey :thumbsup:

was this last year's champs

no its from march where evie won sup rvch :wub:

red - moany moany

blue - tiger ellie

white - maid for this

black - coral

My fav pic, peanut and missy

PeanutanMissy.jpg

Sisterly love awww :wub: :wub: :wub:

S. Rodgers said:
jade framed this one for me, oscar and master tornado at devon, took by the local rag

Ok finally had a little sort through to pic out my fav's will do the one's my dad has taken first :- "

Tig on Holiday rabbit hunting on the golf course.

IMG_1367.jpg

The only decent bend race tig ever ran haha

blackpowergjacket068.jpg

I love this pic cos i dont have many pics of my dad, he is usually the one behind the camera, this was one of his many 50th birthday presents when he was out flying birds for the day.

harris2onfist.jpg

I took this pic at the Pompey golden Jacket of J20 Who next to Tig is my favourite dog in the world, so i was well chuffed i got such a good pic of her.

IMG_3235.jpg

And lastly personally my absolute fav pic that i have taken, took this earlier this year, just sheer fluke as i was messing about with Bobby at the time!

IMG_2211.jpg

(w00t) lol o that last pic is gorgeous jade hes an handsome fellow where did you find him :- " (w00t)

this is one of mine ,cacharel and paloma spotted something :))

a121.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back