The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

What's Your Favourite Ever Pik

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
another :D

this is what it's all about :thumbsup: ( atmosphere )

cacharel winning yearlings english derby 2006 and people in background cheering :D

yearling_race_2006.jpg

heres a 1 john,2005 at easington,just looking about,cacharel,just a pup,another 1 i like,it was taken on a litle point and shoot,the cameras are 50 times better now

AMARCHPUPS001.jpg

mickey whizz aka zak my handsome boy aged 7 looking about 3 :wub:

must be going through his puppy stage again, he does look well :unsure: :thumbsup:

:D Got to be this one Aunty Ruby checking Paddy out (w00t) Resized_PICT0553.jpg

:D This pic was taken by Peter Binks, don't know how he didn't get run into :- " it just shows the determination on the dogs faces (w00t) Resized_ruby.jpg

not a whippet picture

but i liked this one i got of felix lurcher,,who seems to have spring,s on his paws :lol:

pic

pic1-5.jpg

pic 2 :lol:

pic2-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the owners expression, at first it's funny to have a jumping dog ... then it turns into a crazy flying hound-beast :blink:

I AGREE THIS PICTURE IS "POSTCARD, CALANDER" MATERIAL

BRILL :cheers:

jade scott said:
Ok finally had a little sort through to pic out my fav's will do the one's my dad has taken first  :- "
And lastly personally my absolute fav pic that i have taken, took this earlier this year, just sheer fluke as i was messing about with Bobby at the time!

IMG_2211.jpg

:wub: :wub: how did i miss this one - Jade you never guess what this pic made me do hahaha just for a change :eek: shhhhhh

jade scott said:
Aw thanks guys!!!! That was really nice to read!!
If you want Karen just cos you have been so nice i will frame you up the pic of Harvey with some nice calligraphy to boot?

Am guna be making the trip up for the bend champs to drop off some of my other artwork and goodies so sure i can have it done by then for you!!

And hopefully i will get some more pics while i am there

:thumbsup:

ps. Sue Ty is a softy really just misunderstood lol

Thankyou Jade,thats lovely :thumbsup:

Karen you never cried!!!! Oh well, you wouldnt be you if you didnt lol :D

Jade if course i didn't i just looked smiled and thought bless my little Bobby and his mummy and his Auntie Kim and thought how much he reminds me of his Uncle Dean and then i cried :oops: but of course i can trust you not to tell anyone else that i have them silly moments occasionally :b

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back