The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

where is your dogs favourite place in the house?

Josie

Administrator
Administrator
Registered
Wagso - Clevedon Dog Walking Services
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Dennis loves sitting at the top of the stairs doing his Mufasa impersonation!
den on stairs.JPG

Jimmy will sit like that, too. I'm not sure he has a favourite place, but his spots include:
  • On the sofa if we're watching TV.
  • In front the fire, sometimes too close!
  • In the kitchen if food is being prepared.
  • In his bed. It amazes me that he just gets in it and curls up when we go to bed.
  • On our bed after his early walk at weekends, and this is one of the highlights of my week :)
  • If the sun is shining through the front door, he will lie on the floor in the sun.

Jimmy will sit like that, too. I'm not sure he has a favourite place, but his spots include:
  • On the sofa if we're watching TV.
  • In front the fire, sometimes too close!
  • In the kitchen if food is being prepared.
  • In his bed. It amazes me that he just gets in it and curls up when we go to bed.
  • On our bed after his early walk at weekends, and this is one of the highlights of my week :)
  • If the sun is shining through the front door, he will lie on the floor in the sun.

Dennis does all of thee above to! They are so similar. The fire thing.... Sometimes Dennis will just stand right in front of it staring like he has been hypnotised! Or he lies too close until he gets too hot and looks up at us as if to say ' who's doing that'

Does Jimmy do that?

Sometimes Dennis will just stand right in front of it staring like he has been hypnotised! Or he lies too close until he gets too hot and looks up at us as if to say ' who's doing that'

Does Jimmy do that?
Yep, he does the stare thing, but not for long, but he does have a habit of sitting right in front of it until we move him away.

On the beds, on the couch, the big dog bed under the table, and not in the house...but in the yard. ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back