The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Club Ch Show

Zephyr

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:sweating: So, how did you all get on? :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Left just before the end so don't have BIS etc. K9ers...

Juley & Lily 3rd in YB

Teena & Mini 2nd YB

Jax & Mollee 1st in 'older' veteran

Rachel (Lanakeshena) won a class with one of her girls but i can't remember her pet name! :cheers:

Not sure of any others im afraid

Just off the phone with Liz (alfie) and she says (hope I've got this right! :b )

Dog CC and BIS Gilnockie Attitude

RCC Blue Springs Tibere

Bitch CC Cornstalk Sweetheart of Oakbark

RCC Blue Springs Tiffany

Well done all who did well :cheers: - wait till Lana (aslan) reads this!!! :)

Louise sent me a text to say that Stanley had won PG - obviously she is chuffed to bits.

Gill

Well done to everyone :cheers:

Is Doris still standing?????? The suspense is killind me (w00t)

jok said:
Left just before the end so don't have BIS etc.  K9ers...
Juley & Lily 3rd in YB

Teena & Mini 2nd YB

Jax & Mollee 1st in 'older' veteran

Rachel (Lanakeshena) won a class with one of her girls but i can't remember her pet name! :cheers:

Not sure of any others im afraid

It was Phoebe (Veredon Naughty But Nice With Lanakeshena) she got 1st in maiden & 1st in Post Grad :thumbsup:

We have some piccys' of bitch line up will try and put some on later.

Blimey were all on pins here!!!!!!!

Put us poor weekend workers out of our misery

HOW DID DORIS DO????????????

Did she get there???????

Did Monty behave???????

Most of all DID SHE ENJOY IT??????

Janxx

not my day today but a big

:cheers: WELL DONE :cheers: to teena and mini, mini looked fantastic :wub:

also well done to all the other k9ers who were placed :cheers:

jayp said:
Blimey were all on pins here!!!!!!!Put us poor weekend workers out of our misery

HOW DID DORIS DO????????????

Did she get there???????

Did Monty behave???????

Most of all DID SHE ENJOY IT??????

Janxx

Alison sent me a message earlier , so i know what happend but i think its only fair to let her fdill you in on her day :- " :- " :- "

Doris was there, and so was Monty :- "

He was an angel, showed like a dream o:) and Alison showed like an old pro (an old pro at showing that is! :clown: )

They weren't placed, but you would never think it was their first show :thumbsup:

And there were 15 minor puppies in the class :blink: but only 4 in Puppy dog :oops:

Sooo, nothing went wrong, he wasn't sick on the judge and neither was Alison, so better luck next time :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

alfie said:
Doris was there, and so was Monty :- "
He was an angel, showed like a dream o:) and Alison showed like an old pro (an old pro at showing that is! :clown: )

They weren't placed, but you would never think it was their first show :thumbsup:

And there were 15 minor puppies in the class :blink: but only 4 in Puppy dog :oops:

Sooo, nothing went wrong, he wasn't sick on the judge and neither was Alison, so better luck next time :thumbsup:

Liz and the Monellis

do you know the results of MPD at all ?

Meant to say, well done to all the other k9ers who did well today :cheers:

We didn't get placed, but Mabel made the shortlist and behaved herself today so I was pleased with her :thumbsup:

Well done to Jax and Mollee- best Veteran bitch :cheers:

Rachel I thought that was Honey you won PGB with- that's another lovely bitch :huggles:

I haven't even looked at my catalogue yet so for fear of missing anyone out- well done to everyone!

Liz and the Monellis

P.S. We did nearly have an 'underwear malfunction' moment when Alayna's knickers kept trying to fall down- good job that didn't happen in the group ring at Crufts!! :oops:

Result of MPD

1st Courthill Chase Manhatten

2nd Stonefox Minstrel By Cobyco

3rd Owainglyndwr Ringmaster

Res Mira Much More

VHC Gilnockie Bandanna

Hope I've got that right. :b

I had the most memorable day :))

Fleur won the "junior" veteran bitch (7-9) and Coby was 2nd in PG dog.

Still on cloud 9

Debbie

Debbie Reed said:
Result of MPD1st  Courthill Chase Manhatten

2nd  Stonefox Minstrel By Cobyco

3rd  Owainglyndwr Ringmaster

Res  Mira Much More

VHC  Gilnockie Bandanna

Hope I've got that right. :b

I had the most memorable day :))

Fleur won the "junior" veteran bitch (7-9) and Coby was 2nd in PG dog.

Still on cloud 9

Debbie

thanks for that :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]well done everybody who got placed[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

alfie said:
Meant to say, well done to all the other k9ers who did well today :cheers: We didn't get placed, but Mabel made the shortlist and behaved herself today so I was pleased with her :thumbsup:

Well done to Jax and Mollee- best Veteran bitch :cheers:

Rachel I thought that was Honey you won PGB with- that's another lovely bitch :huggles:

I haven't even looked at my catalogue yet so for fear of missing anyone out- well done to everyone!

Liz and the Monellis

P.S. We did nearly have an 'underwear malfunction' moment when Alayna's knickers kept trying to fall down- good job that didn't happen in the group ring at Crufts!! :oops:

I hope Alayna will not mind me saying that I think she is looking really good especially after just having had a baby - Must be all that hard work she must be putting in - good for her - all she needs is smaller knicker's -or a safety pin.

More results please.

Pat

Phew! :sweating:

well we made it there and we made it back again :cheers:

My new car isn't ready so I used Waynes, which was full of petrol for me and I've driven it loads of times so no mistakes there ;)

I didn't get lost, I had the right dog, on the right day, at the right venue, Monty wasn't sick, I wasn't sick, I didn't fall over and my undies stayed covered up :clown:

it was lovely that some of my K9 friends were waiting and ready to cheer me on/laugh at me/share my moment of terror :unsure:

I think it went really well, Monty was as good as gold, thanks to Cathie getting the devil out of him before his class :thumbsup:

he stood on the table as well as he ever has when practising, I was so pleased with him o:)

some of his stacking on the floor and moving around was less than perfect, I blame the handler :b

we went out in the first cut but I'm not disappointed by that, it was a big class with lots of lovely dogs and experienced handlers :)

I'm just pleased its all over (w00t) :lol: til next month :eek:

so thank you everyone for your kind wishes, good advice and gental leg-pulling, you've all made it very memorable for us :huggles: :b

thanks Jax for the clip and thanks Liz for saying I was like an old pro! :lol:

:oops: edited to say, well done to the K9'ers who where placed today - how self-centred am I :b :wacko:

Does anyone know the result of minor puppy bitch ? my freind had three of her litter at their first show and I would really love to know how they got on.

Alayna - a solution to the knicker problem - do as Jax does and wear [SIZE=14pt]BIG [/SIZE]knickers(she had a bit of a knicker moment herself!) didnt u Jax?? :D

MPB

1st Elmanash All Gold

2nd Shallfleet Scephora

3rd Owainglyndwr Mary Mouse

Res Blandings Preety Please

VHC Spinning Queen At Suchini

Again I hope I have got these right and apologies if I have made any mistakes. Its been a long day esp as it seems poor Fleur seems to have to have developed cystitis. Typical! Bank holiday week end, Vets rubbing their hands with glee at double rates. Good job she won £4. That will help!

Well done all K9ers who did well today.

Debbie

Results, though not quite all of them. would be pleased if someone could give me the last few classes, including absentees if poss

DOGS

Minor puppy (15, 1 ab)

Courthill Chase Manhattan

Stonefox Minstrel by Cobyco

Owainglyndwr ringmaster

Mira Much More

Glinockie Bandanna

Puppy (4)

Jasarat Jacobus

Peperone Pissaro

Vapreon Burnished Bronze by Verosum

Junior (15, 1ab)

Louidapl Trip Ze Lyt Fantasik

Moonlake Must be Cool

Oakbark Make a Break to Digon

Heronsfield Kestrel

Demerlay Rock n Roll

Yearling (18, 4ab)

Jayglo Just a Gem

Damascus Blue at Dusk Over Shuleah

Tonmawr Midnight Lace at Turnstone JW

Oakbark Maroon Five

Maiden (10, 1 ab)

Moonlake Must Be Cool

Peperone Pissaro

Elmanash Elixir

Pixidust Words of Praze

Falconcrag Vivaldi

Novice (11, 2ab)

Oakbark Make a Break to Digon

Jasarat Jacobus

Peperone Pepe

Ringmore code of conduct

Tawly Prince Hal

Undergrad (7, 4ab)

Demerlay Rock n Roll

Savillepark Seastream at Jayglo

Barnesmore Abracadbra with Syncopation

Post Grad (15, 5 ab)

SILKSTONE ENSIGN OVER DEWERSTOEN JW ShCM (Yeaaahhh, Go Stanley, go Stanley)

Dejare Cobweb

Steveila Patrick Folley

Yantabella Royal Rascal

Bosmere Smoke Tree

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back