The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Club Ch Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thanks Cathie, very kind :b

If I looked calm I think its cos I decided that walking round a ring with my dog couldn't be any more embarrassing that some of the stuff I do on a Saturday night out (w00t)

and I am perfectly aware of who was standing behind me in the ring, I think she did ok without my help :- "

I do like the BIS, he is a super dog :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]WELL DONE[/SIZE] to everyone who got placed :cheers:

So glad you enjoyed your day Alison :)

Glad you enjoyed your day Alison, you look pretty cool in the ring. Well done to all those placed and what a nice picture of Paddy, he looks super. Great result for Rachel and Phoebe, she is doing so well after her puppies.

Jenny

Big congrats to everyone who did well! :cheers: Niamh wants to send special love, licks and congratulations to her mum Phoebe for looking so beautiful!
bunchflowers.gif
bunchflowers.gif

Congratulations to Everyone :cheers: :) and especially well done to Alyson and Monty :wub: :cheers: great pictures.

Well done to everyone, esp Alison & Monty. Little Hollie is very proud of her big brother.

Bitch Line up

Left to right Jax & Mulcair Miss Mollee, Ch Cornstalk sweetheart Of Oakbark, Int/Ost/D-B Ch Blue springs Tiffany, & puppy bitch (Sorry not sure which one)

Bitch_line_up.JPG

Well done everyone that did well yesterday :cheers: i had a lovely day - my first time driving on a motorway (w00t) ( a big thing for me!)today and finding my way ( with a little help from new tom tom and my dad too!) I usaully get chauffed to shows!! :- " Im not the most confident driver and usaully just drive local shows if OH cant take me and to work and town and thats about my limit! :lol:

Nice to meet Alison , you did a great job with Monty :thumbsup:

also nice to see Juleys and Jo's lovely pups too :wub:

also well done to Silvers sorceress s owner ( even though i dont think she comes on here!) who won yearling and undergrad bitch- she goes to my ringcraft classes and has grown into a lovely lady :wub:

Well done to all....and what a lovely BIS winner!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the `bitch winners` line up :cheers:

another for Mollees album o:)

whippynit said:
Well done everyone that did well yesterday :cheers:   i had a lovely day - my first time driving on a motorway  (w00t) ( a big thing for me!)today and finding my way ( with a little help from new tom tom and my dad too!) I usaully get chauffed to shows!! :- "  Im not the most confident driver and usaully just drive local shows if OH cant take me and to work and town and thats about my limit! :lol:
Nice to meet Alison , you did a great job with Monty :thumbsup:

also nice to see Juleys and Jo's lovely pups too :wub:

also well done to Silvers sorceress s owner ( even though i dont think she comes on here!) who won yearling and undergrad bitch- she goes to my ringcraft classes and has grown into a lovely lady :wub:

i know how you feel lisa 9 times out of ten i get chauffed to shows no one will come with me becouse i went around an island the wrong way :oops: .

can you please tell the lady that goes to your ring craft that her bitch is lovely i have liked her since she was a puppy :wub: so well done to them

thank you to juley for the loan of the show lead :thumbsup: thank you to kevin & tina & hubby for all your help with woody and mini holding them as i was running from one ring to another i know mini is not easy :thumbsup:

Congratulations to you all - it has been lovely to follow this thread!

We get so few canine events down here in Dubai - so the only thing I get is to 'live yours' with you!! :lol:

A small correction to the results given: Open Dog

3 Bruntsfield Playaway

4 Ch/Aust Ch Peperone Solid Gold

Thanks for the Paddy pics Cathie - much appreciated! :D

Mr Cash-man is very proud of his bro :huggles:

:cheers: WELL DONE!!To Everyone Placed!! :cheers:

and a [SIZE=21pt]BIG WELL DONE TO PHOEBE :wub: SHE LOOKED LOVELY!!! :thumbsup: [/SIZE] :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back