The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Dog Available For Rehoming

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am so happy to hear this, really made my day! :cheers:

feel free to pm me for email details, I'd be more than happy to sort pics out for you :thumbsup:

Fantastic news Marcvarc, i'm really pleased he's settled in. In the two weeks I spent caring for him he was an absolute pleasure to have around and for such a small dog he really does have a massive character.

As I said when we met if theres any help or advice you need please do not hesitate to ask me, i'd be only to willing to help out no matter what it is.

All the best to you all, and I hope you have many happy years together.

Cheers

OBE.

P.S. Merlin says hello to Max

hello.jpg

Hello to friends of Max,

This is my first attempt at posting a picture - it's not easy is it!

Max_1_014a.jpg

This is Kate with Max and Addy.

That last picture seemed to work, but it looks a different format from everybody else's pictures.

Can anyone other than me see the picture?

If so please add a reply to let me know. Thanks.

In the meantime here is (possibly) another picture of Max.

Max_1_064a.jpg

you're much better at this picture lark than I am - great to see Max and Addy - wonderful dogs :huggles: and great to see Kate too. A heartwarming story, Thanks :huggles:

Yes we can see them, they are great :thumbsup: Its fantastic to see Max looking so well and settled in with you all. :huggles: :cheers:

So glad Max got a wonderful home,he looks so happy :wub: :wub:

Max is very simular to my Jack :wub: :wub:

Thank you all for letting me know you can see my pictures.

I understand I can only add one per post, so here goes.

This is Max and Addy sitting with me.

Max_1_049a.jpg

Hi

It is so good to see Max settled at long last. Looks like Addy has a new best friend :wub:

Good Luck and all the best for the future.

Dawn

Addy and Max are great friends, but it's turned out that Max is top dog, not Addy.

Max_1_068a.jpg

They look made for each other, :huggles: very best of luck too.. :luck: glad its all going well.

Here is the last one of Max and Addy with Kate.

Max_1_030a.jpg

We had a great day today, introducing Max to the world of canals and narrowboats.

Addy showed Max how to race up and down the towpath.

He was very relaxed about locks, but like Addy he wasn't very comfortable walking on a pontoon between the boats at the marina.

We are loking forward to taking Max on holday to the beach at Poppit Sands in Wales in three weeks time. I'll post some more photos then.

They look very content with each other, how lovely that it is working out so well. :)

So very glad to see Max so happy and settled with you :huggles:

what a fantastic home he has with you!! :huggles: so good to hear happy endings , glad to see pics are up !! keep them coming!!! :thumbsup:

What a happy ending at last for lovely Max, so pleased for all concerned and a big Well Done to the Tilly memorial fund and those associated with his rescue.

:D Ive just caught up with this thread and its been lovely to read. :b (im a sucker for a happy ending) :luck: All the best to you

Tina

Great pic's.............Addy & Max look best friends :huggles: .......... what a handsome couple they make & What a lovely home he has :thumbsup: .........Look forward to some more pic's :D

Oh this is lovely :huggles: a great outcome he seems to have fallen on his feet! :)

Great pictures too :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back