The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet Pups Rejected At 4 Weeks

posh totty

whippet servant
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
had a tearful phonecall over a week ago from a friend who`s whippet bitch has had 10 puppies , the bitch was struggling a bit to cope at 3 weeks and was starting to reject , so after careful consideration and another long week she wants me to take the lads on here and continue their weaning and raising , mum is now ready to kill the little pups , we had kept nails short , ( i done the 60mile round trip ) limited bitches time etc etc but she is refusing to go anywhere near the room they are in now , when near she is very snappy so they will be at risk

get ready for lots of pics everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i must be mad lol , but this is what friends are for :)

such a shame, but well done you for taking them on, :huggles:

cant wait to see pics :wub:

What a shame , but well done you for helping so much :thumbsup:

You sure do realise who youre friends are when youre in need

all the best x

Cant wait to see them Tanya......you have a heart of gold girl...and best of luck with it all... :luck:

Good Luck with them :luck: :luck: :luck:

Look forward to the pics :))

little terrors have been here almost 2 hrs and wrecked the joint already lol , ive just remembered why i said "NEVER AGAIN " after jessies litter lol , they are little natures miracles in the fact that how do they quite manage to wee and poo so much and so bloody often lol :clown:

just took a couple and trying to get photobucket to play ball at min :D

poor little mites, and poor mum too :( has she been vet checked? snappiness can often be a sign of pain, so im wondering if that many pups hanging off her teats really hurt her? hope she feels better in herself, and that the babies dont drive you too mad :lol: looking forward to some pics :D

poor little mites, and poor mum too :( has she been vet checked? snappiness can often be a sign of pain, so im wondering if that many pups hanging off her teats really hurt her? hope she feels better in herself, and that the babies dont drive you too mad :lol: looking forward to some pics :D

yes she has been checked over many times even the back man has had a look to see if birth related problems , but no just hates them , bless her little heart though 10 is a huge litter anyway but for a first litter its hard , well i think i have shares back again in newspaper lol , and after 2 flling meals im happy to say they are having a little snooze :)

yes she has been checked over many times even the back man has had a look to see if birth related problems , but no just hates them , bless her little heart though 10 is a huge litter anyway but for a first litter its hard , well i think i have shares back again in newspaper lol , and after 2 flling meals im happy to say they are having a little snooze :)
hmmmm the calm before the storm methinks mwuhahahaha :lol: its the mornings that were always the worst imo. you go downstairs, seems quiet, you slowly open the door...for a couple of seconds still quiet, then you get puppies skidding everywhere and jumping up at you, 9 times out of 10 covered in god knows what :x finally prising them off your legs to feed em, only for them to repeat the process, only covering you in food rather than other things, while youre frantically running a bath, filling up the mop bucket, sorting out kids breakfast...eeek, im knackered just thinking about it :p

hmmmm the calm before the storm methinks mwuhahahaha :lol: its the mornings that were always the worst imo. you go downstairs, seems quiet, you slowly open the door...for a couple of seconds still quiet, then you get puppies skidding everywhere and jumping up at you, 9 times out of 10 covered in god knows what :x finally prising them off your legs to feed em, only for them to repeat the process, only covering you in food rather than other things, while youre frantically running a bath, filling up the mop bucket, sorting out kids breakfast...eeek, im knackered just thinking about it :p

ha ha 2 greyhound size cages have limited some of the destruction!!!!!!!!! baby alice with attitude ig wants to kill them , eddie would just hump them all , sophie is wagging her tail and is happy , ermmmmmmm why she dont know coz she is senile but hey happy is happy , tippy is ignoring me , mabel and jessie are just watching the cage lol , well how ever could anyone say this is a mad house i really dont know :clown: :D

ha ha 2 greyhound size cages have limited some of the destruction!!!!!!!!! baby alice with attitude ig wants to kill them , eddie would just hump them all , sophie is wagging her tail and is happy , ermmmmmmm why she dont know coz she is senile but hey happy is happy , tippy is ignoring me , mabel and jessie are just watching the cage lol , well how ever could anyone say this is a mad house i really dont know :clown: :D
just means all that mess is confined to the crates, resulting in more thoroughly coated crusty pups :x mad? naaaaa, surely not your household? :- still, things will settle down quickly enough, and when they go to their homes youll be left with a void. bet you keep at least one :lol:

just means all that mess is confined to the crates, resulting in more thoroughly coated crusty pups :x mad? naaaaa, surely not your household? :- still, things will settle down quickly enough, and when they go to their homes youll be left with a void. bet you keep at least one :lol:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO more dogs , please noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol :D

well done for taking this on.you are a o:) .

when you have time photos please :b

just been done so hang on and ill post them for you :D

here they are :D

mickandirenespups4weeks019.jpg

mickandirenespups4weeks016.jpg

mickandirenespups4weeks017.jpg

mickandirenespups4weeks020.jpg

mickandirenespups4weeks011.jpg

mickandirenespups4weeks013.jpg

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too cute xxxx

Awww , how could you not want to keep one :D

Adorable :wub: :wub: :wub: Good luck with bringing them up!

:wub: they look like right cheeky lil monsters :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back