The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippet X Ig 7 Months Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww bless him sounds like he has a nice caring owner that wants a nice home over money i do hope he finds his forever home soon :))

yes he is allso on epupz for £200 I think

So much for her not being worried about the money then. :-

I have contacted her through Epupz & asked her to contact IG rescue who would be happy to find a suitable loving permanent home for him, if that is what she wants.

After all that fuss over Skye, I am not surprised. A very silly person IMO.

Any news on this, I think it is disgraceful that this woman keeps taking on puppies and then gets rid of them.

I have had no response to my email offering help via the rescue. No surprise there.

The ad has now been archived on Preloved so I hope some contact has been made with Angie and she has been

dissuaded from advertising poor little Louie to the open market :unsure:

I hope nobody else lets her have a puppy, that poor little dog, why on earth did she have him. It seems to be she has a pup for a while and then gets fed up with it. Not good.

i had the following PM today from angie6, did anyone else get one??? or was i chosen one :unsure:

For your information, I am not an irresponsible owner - I love Louie dearly but due to no fault of my own my 3rd transplanted kidney is now in acute rejection and I have started back on haemodialysis (takes place in a hospital) 3 days per week ..... Over the past 3 months I have been an inpatient in hospital for 2 of them. Louis is still a pup and needs time and exercise that I can't give him just now. In hind sight if I'd known that my transplant was going to fail again I would never have taken him on ( I travelled down to Wales for him when he was 8wks old = but you already know this). Louis is very confused as doesn't know where 'mum' disappears to all the time. He was advertised on Epupz for £200 as I wanted enquiries from genuine people, and have had a few, who I have then explained that in fact he is free to the best home I can find for him! He has been with a couple on trial over the weekend and unfortunately he was too dominant for their dog so came back, they were able to offer him a fab home too but it has to work for both dogs. He has been removed from Preloved as a lot of unsavoury phone calls about him. I have telephoned Jill (BuffyRannoch) and she is helping me to find a suitable home for him. I do not have to justify myself to anyone on K9 but really upset yet again about the nasty comments ... Get the facts correct before you post ....

Angie

i had the following PM today from angie6, did anyone else get one??? or was i chosen one :unsure:
For your information, I am not an irresponsible owner - I love Louie dearly but due to no fault of my own my 3rd transplanted kidney is now in acute rejection and I have started back on haemodialysis (takes place in a hospital) 3 days per week ..... Over the past 3 months I have been an inpatient in hospital for 2 of them. Louis is still a pup and needs time and exercise that I can't give him just now. In hind sight if I'd known that my transplant was going to fail again I would never have taken him on ( I travelled down to Wales for him when he was 8wks old = but you already know this). Louis is very confused as doesn't know where 'mum' disappears to all the time. He was advertised on Epupz for £200 as I wanted enquiries from genuine people, and have had a few, who I have then explained that in fact he is free to the best home I can find for him! He has been with a couple on trial over the weekend and unfortunately he was too dominant for their dog so came back, they were able to offer him a fab home too but it has to work for both dogs. He has been removed from Preloved as a lot of unsavoury phone calls about him. I have telephoned Jill (BuffyRannoch) and she is helping me to find a suitable home for him. I do not have to justify myself to anyone on K9 but really upset yet again about the nasty comments ... Get the facts correct before you post ....

Angie
no i did too sue she probably didnt like my reply either :b

:p i didnt get one mum, you must be special :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quite a plausible reply I guess as to why Louie is up for sale, however, if she still classes him as a 'pup' who she would never have taken on could she have forseen her health problems, why on earth did she only recently consider taking on Skye?

I received the pm too & replied:

"I have only posted that i had contacted you through Epupz & gave you a contact number for the Rescue co-ordinator.

You now say you didnt get, how strange????

If you want a truly caring responsible suitable home then advertising him on trashy sites is NOT the way to go about it!

If you are genuine & not concerned with the money then do the sensible thing for goodness sake woman & contact the Rescue who are equipped to deal with the breed!"

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope he fined a good home espeicaly with his sight problems. I do wish though that people that have or could possibly have recuring health problems have a good backup plan if there taken ill for some reason. I know with my health issues. I have back up plans for the back up plane just incase. This is why lots or rescues wont home to disabled people and yet if thought through we have more time and commitment to give our dogs things just need planing well. my lot dont car if i take them out in a wheelchair or walk and they dont realy care if i or one of my family takes them out aslong as they get to go.

hope the little lads sorted soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back