The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Whippetx Poodles-any Pics

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Caroline,

Just to let you know the last pup went today,apart from the big dog,that Harry has kept.

They have all gone to lovely homes,so Harry and Shirl are chuffed to bits.The lady that came tonight is called Lisa,

and she has just joined K9,so that she can add to our posts and you can compare pups.If you read this Lisa,good Lisa.

Amandaxx

[Hi amanda,

Great to hear they all got good homes - I'm not surprised! Lisa has been in touch and we're really chuffed to be able to see how Layla grows. Stella's doing great - she's started to go off lead already cos her recall is pretty good - even yesterday in the snow, surrounded by other dogs and kids on sledges! She sits and drop things that she's chewing (after a bit!), and the toilet training is going well. We've got a cat now too and they are fascinated with eachother, and Stella is learning to be a bit more gentle or the cat disappears! Will post more pics soon, she's growing so fast! Still gorgeous though and getting more curly which is very cute.

love, Caroline and Keith xxx

[Hi amanda,
Great to hear they all got good homes - I'm not surprised! Lisa has been in touch and we're really chuffed to be able to see how Layla grows. Stella's doing great - she's started to go off lead already cos her recall is pretty good - even yesterday in the snow, surrounded by other dogs and kids on sledges! She sits and drop things that she's chewing (after a bit!), and the toilet training is going well. We've got a cat now too and they are fascinated with eachother, and Stella is learning to be a bit more gentle or the cat disappears! Will post more pics soon, she's growing so fast! Still gorgeous though and getting more curly which is very cute.

love, Caroline and Keith xxx
Hi Caroline,

I am so pleased she has settled in.Harry and Shirley came round on Sunday,and i showed them your pics on K9.I am pleased that you and Lisa have got in touch.Lets have some more pics of your gorgeous girl.

Amandaxxxx

Hiya! A short update - Stella doing great. She's sleeping through the night now so no more 3am standing in the freezing garden while she does her pee! Yeah! She starts puppy training this week but she's already got sit, stay, drop it, and come. She's grown loads and is too gorgeous. My best pics are in my camera, but our internet is down at home, so I'm just popping up a couple that I took of her and my friend in town, and one of her mugging the camera! lots of love, Caroline and keith xx

michal_and_stella.jpg

michal_and_stella_2.jpg

michaland_stella_3.jpg

stella_in_snow.jpg

me_and_keith_and_stella.jpg

Hiya! A short update - Stella doing great. She's sleeping through the night now so no more 3am standing in the freezing garden while she does her pee! Yeah! She starts puppy training this week but she's already got sit, stay, drop it, and come. She's grown loads and is too gorgeous. My best pics are in my camera, but our internet is down at home, so I'm just popping up a couple that I took of her and my friend in town, and one of her mugging the camera! lots of love, Caroline and keith xx
Hi Caroline and Keith,

Thanks for the update.I will make sure i tell Harry and Shirl.Their lad is huge!!,as he was the biggest dog,but gorgeous with it.

I am so pleased that Stella is all you wanted.I have heard nothing from Lisa,i just hope things are going well for her too.

Amandax

more pictures need more pictures
Hi Sue,

we are popping to see Blake,as the biggest dog is called,tomorrow.

I will take my camera,he is stunning.I must say,that they are turning out to be stunning pups.

Amandax

more pictures need more pictures
Hi Sue,

we are popping to see Blake,as the biggest dog is called,tomorrow.

I will take my camera,he is stunning.I must say,that they are turning out to be stunning pups.

Amandax
Yay! Can't wait to see him! Stella's not that big really...hope we're feeding her enough :p but then she always was the little one so I expect will remain so! I was trying to measure her the other day but she kept chewing the tape measure...I think she came out about 15/16 inches at the shoulder but it was hard to get a proper idea! Weighs a ton though when I try to pick her up! Seriously though she is such a darling... getting all furry round the eyebrows :wub: ...when talktalk decide to pull their finger out and get us online I'll stick up all the good pics we've got of her cos I don't have them here at work. Lisa emailed me a few days ago and said she'll put up some pics of Layla so we can check out how she is growing :) When we walk Stella everyone always says how pretty she is and asks what she is...we're so proud :teehee:

love, Caroline

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this will work but I am hoping to post a picture of Layla. So glad to hear her siblings are doing well. If this works I have loads more to share with you all. I think I need to let my daughter navigate this site. I couldn't even find how to check messages! Please bear with me and I'll keep you posted.

Lisa and Layla x

LAYLA_036.jpg

Hi Sue,Caroline and Lisa,

A pic,as promised,of the biggest dog,who has been called Blake.Not a brilliant photo,but i think you can see

how lovely he is.

Amandaxx

Blake looks gorgeous! It would be great if you could take a picture of him stood next to his Mum so I can see how big he is since I saw him.

We have just bathed Layla and she has gone all curly! Not sure how their coats will turn out but it will interesting to see how the others are doing. Caroline - A close up picture of Stella would be good too. Can't wait to compare them all growing. We introduced Layla to our horse today, she thought he was a big dog she could play with but when he didn't chase her she didn't know what to make of it! Will get some more pictures uploaded soon. :)

Take care all

Lisa. x

Blake looks gorgeous! It would be great if you could take a picture of him stood next to his Mum so I can see how big he is since I saw him.We have just bathed Layla and she has gone all curly! Not sure how their coats will turn out but it will interesting to see how the others are doing. Caroline - A close up picture of Stella would be good too. Can't wait to compare them all growing. We introduced Layla to our horse today, she thought he was a big dog she could play with but when he didn't chase her she didn't know what to make of it! Will get some more pictures uploaded soon. :)

Take care all

Lisa. x
Hi Lisa,

That is the mum in the top pic,Tara,the tan and white bitch.I have printed your pic of Layla,to take to Harrys.

She is beautiful,both Harry and Shirl very nearly kept her,as well as Blake.

Amandax

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww Layla looks just like I remember her! But bigger of course....and Blake looks pretty similar in body shape to Stella, but looks kinda stronger and denser...being a boy I guess. Ok here goes....

Grrrr! my files are too big again and I can't remember how I managed to get them up last time....any help anyone?!

ok I've cut this one down. but now you can't see the whole thing...this is annoying! anyway...here's one to go on with for now. It's from 25th January, so she's grown since then.

cut_down.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back